Hurrikaine J album info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
hey!

just loungin! Yeah Kaine is long overdue homie. Im just glad the brotha is back and doin iz thing. You know life sumtimes makes us shift in different positions, sumtimes we fall off, but its never too late to get back on, as long as your focused.

Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
this shits tight. kaine is nothin but heat. when you/are you gonna take pre-orders or anything? let me know whats up. heres me email [email protected]...

and if you want shoot me some promo things and i can help spread the word. i know hella peeps that are into him and been waitin on his solo.... so juss hit me up. i've already done promo work for G.I, East Co.Co. and Never.... let me know

[email protected]

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Hurrikaine J record release celebration...

Kartel Muzik will host the official record release celebration for Hurrikaine J... We'll be hangin out.. bbq'in ..networkin... and bangin the fuck outta Kaine's album.... the album will be available at a nice price for this day only! come get your copy and get it signed...

me, robb and kaine will finalize the date by Friday....

we hope the homiez and supporters will slide thru and celebrate this solid release which has been a long time coming.

K

KAH

WHERE IS THE RECORD RELEASE PARTY AT????????? I WANNA GET THAT CD AUTOGRAPHED BY HURRIKAINE