Humans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
Any of u ever think of how fragile our lives are? The Sun at any moment could get so hot that we all burn, or it could stop burning or it could float away or something.. How about the earth what would happen if one day it just exploded.. or something fucked up the oceans and they overflowed the whole world, that shit bugs me but i know we got scientist n shit out there but who knows

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I dont think the sun will have any problems for a long time, and i dont think the oceans can overflow the whole world, but think of everyone trying to squeeze into the dry land! I do think that an asteroid could smash us. I think thats the most possible danger besides nukes and a disease :)

Jun 23, 2003
stressfacta said:
Any of u ever think of how fragile our lives are? The Sun at any moment could get so hot that we all burn, or it could stop burning or it could float away or something.. How about the earth what would happen if one day it just exploded.. or something fucked up the oceans and they overflowed the whole world, that shit bugs me but i know we got scientist n shit out there but who knows

lol. Stoner.

We could all die at any moment. Whether a car crash, an asteroid, or a tornado. Crazy shit to think about. We take it all for granit.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Stoner Thought- We goin like a whole lot of millions of miles perhour each second, and it doesnt seem to want to stop, i bring this up and people look at me like im retarded, but I never once stop realizing this, this is when I feel God, not when i pretend to pray or look at something, its more of just having that feeling, IM IN MOTION< gravity is another thing that keeps me on my toes, damn......praise whover is responsible for me and u being here, i dont care how bad things get, if u would tell me about all the bad things that can happen to me on earth and a choice to be born into a diseassd family id say yes, the older I get the more I realize Me and You dont know shit about why we are here, But we are so lets make things positive

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
anybody know whats the closest you can get to the sun before you desintigrate?

is it a couple of billion trillion miles?

or something like a couple of feet?

all this talk about roaches being able to live through nukes bombs and shit...could those pieces of shit live on the sun?

Mar 18, 2003
stressfacta said:
People often take for granted the delicacy of the human life, until something negetive happens to them. Many people don't find faith in god until they lose a life, or develope a disease of some sort. People don't realize how succeptable we are to pain and suffering until it happens to them. Everyday I think about how fragile this life is, and I take nothing for granted. I am thankful for everything I have in this life and I express it through kindness and politeness to others. I help those who are in need of it, assuming it is within my power to offer it.

2-0-Sixx said:
Shits wack as hell when Im at work browsing the forums and your fucked up sig pops up on my screen.
LOL. I was at school today browsing this forum with a grip of people sitting in the desks behind me. I was unable to even pause on a section of the thread where askG had made a post. I think it's funny aside from that; whatever floats his boat.

askG said:
anybody know whats the closest you can get to the sun before you desintigrate?

is it a couple of billion trillion miles?
Well earth is 93,000,000 miles away from the sun, and I have a hard enough time walking to my car at mid-summer. I don't have an answer to your question, but I don't think there is a single object of matter that is able to meet the sun.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2-0-Sixx said:
Damnit askg...

You have officially won the title of "wost sig"

Shits wack as hell when Im at work browsing the forums and your fucked up sig pops up on my screen.
I know AskG,
why can't your sig be more like Blight's?

It's lunch hour right now and you just ruined my fucking apetite LOL!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the sun isn't gonna go anywhere, but it could blow up....did you know that the Earth is slowly cooling down, so one day the core of the Earth won't radiate heat ever again....But that's not gonna be anytime soon...

back to the first thing tho about lives being fragile....that's some real shit, most people don't think about that, at any time any one could die....life isn't somethin to just fuck off....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
and i dont think the oceans can overflow the whole world, but think of everyone trying to squeeze into the dry land!

they can't overflow the whole world, but they could overflow a large amount of land....if the polar ice caps melt.....that damn global warming...:confused:

Dec 18, 2002
...reallllllll delicate, because the galaxy would suddenly explode, the world would end, and people would die. the only thing that makes life delicate is the evil generated by money. read astronomy and physics stuff.

Apr 25, 2002
Life is so damn fragile, but at the same time it is so damn strong. Instead of thinking about dying at any moment, think about the miricle that life is. We live on average 76 years, thats a long ass time for organic material. Plus our brains are the most complex masses. They allow us to contemplate such things like "life is so delicate" Every other living thing on earth has no idea that they will die one day. Aint that some shit?

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
anybody ever trip how the solar system resembles an atom?

the sun being the nucleus, and the planets being charged electrons/neutrons surrounding the nucleus???

i always wonder if the solar system is just an atom of something so much bigger noone could even imagine.

and if our solar system was just an atom of something bigger, think how big that something's world must be... how many other "solar systems" it has...

and if that world is just a small piece of another world...

ok, i'm getting carried away, but ya'll feel me...