Human ' Treeman ' begs for help as he turns into a tree.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
This is amazing to me. It's hard to believe. Poor guy probobley can't get any pussy to save his life. I hope they get a doc to help this dude.

Sep 2, 2007
damn thats fuckin crazy how the hell a human just start growing into a tree.....shit like that makes me believe we really dont know shit about this world.we all in a computer program and that nigga is a serious glitch!

guess it didnt help that i just smoked some salvia about a half an hour before i seen this cuz im on some seriously tripped out shit man! lol

May 7, 2002
damn thats fuckin crazy how the hell a human just start growing into a tree.....shit like that makes me believe we really dont know shit about this world.we all in a computer program and that nigga is a serious glitch!

guess it didnt help that i just smoked some salvia about a half an hour before i seen this cuz im on some seriously tripped out shit man! lol[/QUOTE]

lol.

sorry if its repost, i never seen this before, and from the looks of the replies lots of folks on here haven't either... i'll keep it up.

also, the last i heard is that some american doctors agreed to help treat him. i think he's in the usa right now going through treatment.