Huge raids going down in richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2004
LOL 8th and Barret... Isn't there some sketchy ass projects on the end of 8th for any of the Richmond cats? I recall rolling by there once, I think its pretty close to the BART station over there.

Sep 24, 2007
I kick down in Central almost every weekend. I don't fuck with nobody but the people I know down their. I don't even fuck with certain stores at certain times I'll drive a few blocks out of my way thank you very much......lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
where is cutting ave in richmond? like 3rd-8th
thats where i stayed i dunno what part of richmond that is tho

shit was cruiserweight grimey but i met some cool people

someone whos still a hoookup to this day if i come to the bay lol
he always home too 24/7 so peace to that nigga for being on his nipsey hussle

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Obama Is In. Tha Gov Dont Need Us To Slang Nomore So They Shutting All That Shit Down, This Shit Been Happening In Tha City For A Minute. Niggas Betta Come Up With A New Hustle AND They Washin Niggas Over Tha Phoneyest Shit Like Its Nuthin AND Niggas Is Tellin Like Its Nuthin. Hoe'n Is Legal In Tha City STEP YA BITCH GAME UP

Sep 24, 2007
^Fuck that Richmond shit..... I fuck with MY PEOPLE in the Rich, fuck the rest of them fools. I'm trying to be smart, I don't walk around the dope tracks at night I'm not looking for dope, I'll drive my ass down a couple blocks if I need a beer. Half the stores cant even slang liquor anymore.

Apr 19, 2006
"Obama Is In. Tha Gov Dont Need Us To Slang Nomore So They Shutting All That Shit Down, This Shit Been Happening In Tha City For A Minute. Niggas Betta Come Up With A New Hustle AND They Washin Niggas Over Tha Phoneyest Shit Like Its Nuthin AND Niggas Is Tellin Like Its Nuthin. Hoe'n Is Legal In Tha City STEP YA BITCH GAME UP "
wow...im speechless

Jan 10, 2003
Obama Is In. Tha Gov Dont Need Us To Slang Nomore So They Shutting All That Shit Down, This Shit Been Happening In Tha City For A Minute. Niggas Betta Come Up With A New Hustle AND They Washin Niggas Over Tha Phoneyest Shit Like Its Nuthin AND Niggas Is Tellin Like Its Nuthin. Hoe'n Is Legal In Tha City STEP YA BITCH GAME UP
HillCrest?

Who are you?

Aug 14, 2005
^Fuck that Richmond shit..... I fuck with MY PEOPLE in the Rich, fuck the rest of them fools. I'm trying to be smart, I don't walk around the dope tracks at night I'm not looking for dope, I'll drive my ass down a couple blocks if I need a beer. Half the stores cant even slang liquor anymore.
thats what u gotta do sometimes man. i feel u. u is smart froggy....

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
as long as im alive slanging is never dead

ill singlehandedly supply cali if i gotta
LMAO You Stupid

"Obama Is In. Tha Gov Dont Need Us To Slang Nomore So They Shutting All That Shit Down, This Shit Been Happening In Tha City For A Minute. Niggas Betta Come Up With A New Hustle AND They Washin Niggas Over Tha Phoneyest Shit Like Its Nuthin AND Niggas Is Tellin Like Its Nuthin. Hoe'n Is Legal In Tha City STEP YA BITCH GAME UP "
wow...im speechless
Lol

HillCrest?

Who are you?
Beasty from Baldwin My Nigga Who Are You???