HUGE NAME PULLS OUT OF WWE HOF!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
HUGE NAME AGREES TO WWE HALL OF FAME...THEN PULLS OUT

By Mike Johnson on 2010-02-23 18:09:08
As we broke earlier today in the PWInsider.com Elite section, the original plan for the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony was to make former WWF champion The Ultimate Warrior the star inductee. Warrior originally agreed to be inducted but made the decision last week to pull out of the Hall of Fame, according to multiple WWE sources.
With Warrior's departure, the expectation is that the induction of Stu Hart will be the primary focus of this year's ceremony. On the Elite Hotline, I discussed the early plans for who would handle his induction and accept the honor on Hart's behalf.

Oct 3, 2006
i read on nodq.com that it was money issues...lol wtf broke ass nigga wouldnt wanna probably be inducted unless the paid him hella money i guess

Jan 18, 2006
I dont know why he ever agreed, all i know is that dvd wwe put out on him was crap and i wouldnt participate in anything ever again with WWE if i was Warrior

Feb 8, 2003
lol told yall he was scheduled to be in it. but he selfish as fuck to pull out over money if anything he owes the fans bc he did no shows for autograph signings and house shows. maybe vince will offer his ass more money before mania and he end up being in it. Thing is if his hair isnt long he gonna look washed up and old.

Feb 8, 2003
lol

I thought he was already still rich bc mass wrestlers says warrior got out the biz while he was still in his prime and invested his money nice. looks like this muthafuck is scrooge about his chips