How y'all been? Billy the Fridge - Fat Bitches video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
The dope thing about Billy is hes actually not a bad rapper. Most people with funny content can't actually rap worth shit but listening to this video again I'm noting that Billy is on point.

EDIT: LOL At 2:43 I thought that fat fold was a girls ass from the side angle.

May 5, 2002
How you been, Steve!!

Thanks for peeping it with your honest opinions. Some of us got love for chub.
WHATS UP PIMP....LONG TIME NO TALK.... MAN I HAVE BEEN GOOD....IM A FULL TIME DAD NOW....I GOT A 17 1/2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER A 13 1/2 YEAR OLD SON AND A 1 YEAR OLD SON....SO IM JUST BUSY ALL THE TIME. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYA? I WATCHED ALOT OF YOUR VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE....BRO YOU NEED YOUR OWN SHOW....I WILL WATCH THAT SHIT DAILY....THAT STUNT IN STARBUCKS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN IN A MINUTE.... OH YEAH.... SOME OF THE BEST PUSSY I HAVE EVER HAD WAS WITH SOME BIG FEMALES....THE BIGGER FEMALES HAVE A VAGINA THAT CONTOURS TO MY LOVE TUBA....I GET DOWN DOWN PIMP.... I LIKE THEM ALL SHAPES AND SIZES....HEY BILLY....ME, YOU AND MO-X STILL NEED TO DOMINATE A BROOKLYN BRIDGE FROM PAGLIACCI'S....I AINT FORGOT ABOUT THAT....ONE OF MY FAVORITE BBW GIRLS IS SAMANTHA 38G....IF YALL AINT HIP CHECK HER OUT.

May 5, 2002
The dope thing about Billy is hes actually not a bad rapper. Most people with funny content can't actually rap worth shit but listening to this video again I'm noting that Billy is on point.

EDIT: LOL At 2:43 I thought that fat fold was a girls ass from the side angle.
REAL TALK....BILLY SPITS HEAT....HE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP IT INTERESTING....AND FUNNY.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
SAMANTHA GOT CAKES!!!

Glad to see you're doing good with the fam. We definitely need to hit that Brooklyn Bridge! I could use a slice or five right now.

(My bad for replying so late, I keep forgetting to make rounds here!)