How would you feel about Michael Vick Being Your San Francisco 49er QB Next Year...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
why? i like vick but wouldnt make sense. SF is finally putting alex in the shotgun, running the spread and is working very good for us. We also got Nate Davis. Plus vick wants to be a starter so no.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't know if Vick can be an every-down starter, and I don't think he can be an elite QB. I think he was too far away before he was caught sodomizing dogs, and he's too far gone to be able to turn into a TRUE QB.

I do think, though, that Alex Smith sucks, but I can honestly say that a.) The spread is great for HIM, but won't work long-term, and b.) Jamarcus Russell should die, hopefully in a dumpster fire alongside Al Davis, and finally, c.) although he's not a traditional QB, and won't likely be a QB in the NFL (probably a full back for 3 seasons before he's out of the league), Tim Tebow > > > Jamarcus Russell.

Jan 5, 2006
The Niners need to try out Nate Davis if the Niners lose on monday. Might as well right?

Or plan B, pull something out of their ass and draft a sleeper QB like Montana. (yeah i know thats reaching)

Jan 5, 2006
No T.O. and VICK both on the decline and i emphasize the word decline.

Ocho Cinco or w/e he calls himself these days would be nice opposite Crabtree BUT it doesnt matter because Niners need a good qb that can be consistant for any WR's to be good.

Dec 29, 2008
i think he'd be great on 3rd downs. imagine him and gore in the wildcat would be pretty hard to stop. i dont know about as a starter but he'd be a contributer.