How well did Storm Of The Century do?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i think the style on the album was better built for the early to mid 90's era...

people are feelin it... some people arent... we aint sellin off the hook ... but the market just aint what it used to be.

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
^^^ I like this type of style.. You have to listen real closely sometimes to find out if he rappin or what he does... Thats fun to me!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
he mentioned police officer's and task force names and at the time it dropped , the police were and are still on a tear through Merced... problems definitely would've ensued and plenty of harrassment as well.

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
Are you releasing the uncut version someday?
I like that first song best, good idea to make it the intro track. I wish I could hear more Hurrikaine J on those deep styled Syko beats.

May 21, 2002
I thought the album was tight all round, good raps, good flows and good beats, one of the better albums to come out the West Coast last year. I liked how it wasn't trying to be anything else other than old fashioned gangsta rap, there wasnt any Kanye West beats, no South Crunk shit i felt it on a mature level. Shame it didnt sell off the books but i dont think that reflects the quality of the music.