How turned up in your area/city?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Some fool went to court and shot the police at the metal detector in Brampton(part of T.O) like last week. Funny(not really) part of it was I was sitting next to this guy in court a few months ago and heard him stressing over the fact that his ex-wife was basically about to make a comeup off of him and get half of his life. This dude must have been goin thru it tough and wanted to go out like Charles Bronson with a Death Wish. He was no Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill

Nov 18, 2010
Some fool went to court and shot the police at the metal detector in Brampton(part of T.O) like last week. Funny(not really) part of it was I was sitting next to this guy in court a few months ago and heard him stressing over the fact that his ex-wife was basically about to make a comeup off of him and get half of his life. This dude must have been goin thru it tough and wanted to go out like Charles Bronson with a Death Wish. He was no Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill
I heard about that too lol

Wildest shit that has happened close to my house is on brownsline and Evans behind sherway 2-3 years ago 3 people got killed in a driveby.

Ive seen a bit of other fucked up shit and heard of a lot of shit with certain friends but for the most part it is calm as hell out here. When you face 4 years mandatory minimum for a loaded gun and youre paying over a grand for a dirty gun and a clip there is a lot less fools wildin out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this bitch ass meter maid gave me a ticket in front of my own damn house!? can y'all believe that shit!!?!?! turnt up by the minute
it gets mainey breh breh

....gotta stay on ya toes if you wanna survive in da ghetto!

gotta keep one eye open, all day long just hopin & hopin.

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006