How to pass a drug test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
Michigan
I fucked up, I've been doing xanax all week long, plus a little coke, and I gotta take a drug test tomorrow at my doctors so I can get my script for my suboxone. I've had other people piss for me, but they pissed in a bottle right before I went in to the doctors.
Would it work if I had someone piss in a cup for me the night before, then put it in the freezer or something, then microwave it before I go to the doctor, keep it in between my thighs to get it to body temp?
Or am I just a fucking idiot with a dumb idea?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I fucked up, I've been doing xanax all week long, plus a little coke, and I gotta take a drug test tomorrow at my doctors so I can get my script for my suboxone. I've had other people piss for me, but they pissed in a bottle right before I went in to the doctors.
Would it work if I had someone piss in a cup for me the night before, then put it in the freezer or something, then microwave it before I go to the doctor, keep it in between my thighs to get it to body temp?
Or am I just a fucking idiot with a dumb idea?
here you go mayne; i posted an entire thing in the detox forum that might just possibly work for you, but you cant smoke no weed tonight & you gotta follow the directions step by step for it to work homeboy, good luck:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/5993656-post30.html

Here is what you do:

You do not even need hand warmers, fake piss, none of that.

You get someone to piss for you, who don't smoke.

You have them piss directly in your mouth to keep it warm & @ your own body temp.

Do not talk or say anything @ the clinic, just walk up, fill out the paperwork & go into the restroom with the cup you have to pee in.

spit all the piss your friend put in your mouth, into the cup & boo-yow you just passed your drug test with clean piss.

congrats on the new job!

Feb 11, 2006
in all seriousness you sweating over nothing mayne just bottle that shit up,if you leave it over night I feel sorry for your doctor when you hand it to him ,trust me I know people that have tried.Just bottle up the hour before and your good,the dr aint gonna watch you piss and shit so just chill out.