How to MAKE MONEY or free stuff THREAD=Sceams and SCAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
Look, Theres alot of interesting people on this sight. People from all walks of life, with many diffrent backrounds. Im thinking we need to use this website for Good not evil. SO this is the OFFICAL how to make quick money or get free stuff thread. AKA sceams and SCAMS. SO lets make this thread the biggest one yet. I want this thread to be the thread people turn to the night before they have to pay rent and are short 200 dollars. I want this thread to be the thread were someone forgets someone eles birthday and have no money and need a nice present ASAP. This is the MAKE MONEY THREAD, Sceams and scams, Post away only if you have tried this personally and you know it works. You wouldnt want to get your fellow Siccians into trouble now would you?

Nov 22, 2005
Ill start. Ight, check it!
Go to a movie theater and buy a ticket, about 10 bucks. Make sure the movie starts in about 30 minutes. Go sit down and look for your pray.Look for a group of young kids. Tell them that your friends are outside and you want to borrow their tickets so you can get your friend inside into the movie theater. In their attempt to act cool they will give you their tickets and thier buddys. Get about 5 or 6 tickets! MAKE SURE THE MOVIE HASNT STARTED! With your 6 or seven tickets goto the ticket cashier guy and tell him you need a full refund, that some type of emergency has come up. He will offer you 6 free tickets for any movie at a later time(FREE MOVIE TICKETS). But Tell him that thats not good enough and you would like to speak with a manger. Tell the manager your story that you and your friends got to go immediatly! He will look at the time, MAKE SURE THE MOVIE HASNT STARTED YET! And next thing you know the manger is handing you 60 to 70 dollars depending how many tickets you got. If he ask where all your friends are, just make up a good excuse, he aint gonna investigate you! ANyways you just turned 10 dollars into 70 dollars in a matter of 15 minutes. Good luck!

Nov 22, 2005
mrraskal666 said:
do u mean schemes?
Yes i mean SCHEMES!!! Listen everyone, I missspelled SCHEMES, What I met was SCHEMES and SCAMS alright!!! Everyone one thank Mr satan666 or whatever. Because if he didnt correct my spelling from SCEAMS TO SCHEMES this whole thread would have been lost because no one would know what im talkin about. So once again Mr satan666 thank you for correcting my spelling and holding everyone here at the siccness to a higher written standerd. May satan bless you and your auto correct button!

Nov 22, 2005
Listen, kids give me tickets all the time, You most be a little bitch that little kids slap you with there abba zabbas, I never had that problem ever. And you dont want to do this in the morning cause tickets are half price, you wanna do this when its packed on a friday or saterday, when everyone is to busy to pay attention to the little things, cause as u know, its the little things that get everybody!
Anyways this thread is about contributing on REAL shit people can do.
I dont think Robbing a bank falls into this catagorey. Or pimping your mom, or getting a job! SO contribute with your Genuis ways of getting cash or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Mar 17, 2006
mine is pretty easy

Step1. get a pair of hookouts

Step2. get a crowbar

and heres the part thats up to you, u gotta find some pop machines, ive noticed Aquafina machines have bank in them they usually got th most money never pulled out less than 80$ outta aquafia machine, but like i said its up to you.

u need a freind to make it easier

one person has the crowbar, put where the dollar bill slot is on the side of the machine where u can open it

someone holds the side of the machine open where the dollar slot is, and the other uses the hookouts to to slide it in there and grab the bills

its easier this way cause just bustin the front off makes alot of noise

u could get 4$ or u could get 140$ thats the biggest risk about doin it though

Nov 22, 2005
LurccH918 said:
mine is pretty easy

Step1. get a pair of hookouts

Step2. get a crowbar

and heres the part thats up to you, u gotta find some pop machines, ive noticed Aquafina machines have bank in them they usually got th most money never pulled out less than 80$ outta aquafia machine, but like i said its up to you.

u need a freind to make it easier

one person has the crowbar, put where the dollar bill slot is on the side of the machine where u can open it

someone holds the side of the machine open where the dollar slot is, and the other uses the hookouts to to slide it in there and grab the bills

its easier this way cause just bustin the front off makes alot of noise

u could get 4$ or u could get 140$ thats the biggest risk about doin it though
Ay, i kind of understood you but not really, can you explain this in more detail and where and how each TOOL is used?

Mar 17, 2006
the jaw spreader isnt used it just happened to be in the picture

where the front of the pop machine comes off the front, put the crowbar there and pull back till it opens where the dollar bill slot is, the hookout u need casue ur hand cant fit in there. clamp with the hookouts to get the bills and get outty

if cant u understand than it isnt a hustle for you

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
1) spam the internet for personal info.
2) use personal info to request credit card
3) get credit card in mail, specifically in a abandoned house
4) set up pin #
5) spend 500-700 dollar cash advance

1) make counterfeit money
2) go to POPULATED PLACES and prey on the inexperienced workers.

i used to work for a stadium, all those kids are volunteers...hit them with a fake twenty and get cash, you hit 20 different consessions thats a few hundred in real bills

i wouldnt do any of these in your own city unless youre smart

i would more sugest getting a credit card in your own name, buying dope with the cash advance and flipping it, if you can get it off at one stop or two at the most with the highest profit you can and pay the initial loan back, your up in the game, do that again and your in the house

harry o started his coke business/death row records with one check from mcdonalds

3) if youre black and you can look mean, rob frail white kids as most will give up without a fight but hate black people for the rest of their lives afterwards

4) pimp a fat bitch, there is no lack of fat bitches

Gas One

May 24, 2006
its biblical, mostly.
from what i see.

dumpster dive behind pharmacy and mom and pop stores, ive came up on expired hundred count bottles of pills that were supposed to be disposed of properly but obviously werent

go to a rave and sell fake pills, you have an hour or so to make money before everyones going to kill you

become a con man like me, and pimp doctors out for medicine and turn around and sell them for 1000% markups, then spend your money on crab legs and shrimp and kid robot clothing

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
if you have a couple weeks, steal shit from one store and return it to walgreens with no reciept and they send you a check in the mail up to $300. Since they can't prove you stole it from their store theres nothing they can do about it. I hit 7 walgreens in one day, about two weeks later i got 4 checks in the mail from walgreesn for about 150 each, and then they sent me a letter via priority mail(overnight) that said i would need a reciept to return anything to walgreens anymore.

If you got some balls, go to target, or walmart. have your boy waiting in a car parked relatively close to an emergency exit and grab a basket(not shopping cart), fill it up with DVD season sets(i. e. the simpsons, family guy, sopranos) and then run out an emergency exit and take that shit to streetlight and sell it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you used to be able to steal shit at home depot and return it without a receipt, you just had to sign off on a sheet

theres really small things in home depot that cost 20-30 bucks.

i think they changed that up tho

if your a thief, open up cars at 3am and take cd cases, sell cds at music trader..youd be suprised how many people leave cars unlocked with no alarm

and actually if you get in cars theres usually better stuff laying around than cd cases..company phones wallets credit cards cameras equipment etc is all for the taking

ps: pack a weapon or do this with 6-7 people

also for the more seasoned criminals, break into freight trains, but freight police will shoot at you, and you will go to the hospital with buckshots in your back, so know what youre doing

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you really think you have balls, go to Target and go to the luggage department, get one of those HUGE duffel bags, put it in a shopping cart, and start filling it up with DVD season sets. I could almost gurantee that if you do it at 8am, when they open, then the undercover more then likely wont be there yet(undercover only person that could detain you). So fill up the bag(you could easily fit 100-150 dvd season sets in one big bag)...and grab the bag out of the cart and hit the emergency exit, you could sell 5 sets to streetlight, 5 to rasputins every day for a month...that'd be like 2 bills a day for a whole month...6gs in one month if you play your cards right...

Dec 29, 2006
Have a group of your homies come with you on the bus..
The more crowded the better.
set up a scene that both of them are fighting..
this would spark confusion and panic in most of the passengers.

sneak up on one of them and snatch a wallet, or two..
if you can get away.. take an ipod..
you'll be amazed at how much cash people have in their wallets..
if they got credits cards. repeat gas ones step to casihng it out

Dec 29, 2006
Now use the money u made by doing the steps above.
go to craiglist and hit up the free section. pick up the most free shit u can ever get..

call up the local magazine and place an advertisement for a garage sale.
hit up costco, and buy some chilli dogs, or whatever u can think of, MUST BE REALLY SPICY 2 Work!!.. and cop some water bottles.. lots of them!..

set up shop and sell the food at a really cheap price, and sell the water bottles at a higher price ( people need to drink too eh? ) ..

this prolly rack u up 2 gs in one day.
works best during summer too..

Feb 23, 2006
head to walgreens wit a friend or two...come up on bulks of redbulls, or gel for your hair, condoms, bulks of gum....sell that shit to corner stores. THEY WILL give you money for it.