How to get out of a cell phone contact?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
Die.....or complain so much and speak to every supervisor in the company and make a good argument why you shouldnt have to pay the fees....i used to work for at&t and i was ruthless when it came to people tryin to cancel not pay the ETF....(early term. fee)

ask mark 7, i know he prolly the same way.....but yeah, it ainteasy to getout of the fees....tell them yor leaving for Iraq and have no use for the phone cause your going to baghdad to fight ....

it all depends on your account history and shit like that, its case by case....but you gonna end up paying it usually....just ride it out and switch to metro

or stop talkin on the damn phone so much..

Jul 26, 2002
LMAO .... it's not that I talk on the phone too much. I can afford it. I just think AT&T sucks ... they have terrible customer service. I'm going to go back to Verizon. I was able to get out of my contract with AT&T .. I told them I was relocating and there was no coverage to where I was relocating. But even that was hard to get out of .... your right the reps there are hard asses.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah we let a few go for that reason....but they always had to send something in and we didnt waive it till they did....but a few slid through im sure....

Jan 2, 2003
Man I got this T-Mobile nigga they some suckas I be making them pay some months on the phone complaing and shit and the biggest bitches are Verizon they will give u hella free shit 2 stay on I usta get all the ringtones I wanted but getting out of this shit is like the Mafia u better die my nigga