how to get bad credit approved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Google "bird humpin" LOL

for real though. you needs to clear the debt and wait at least 3 months to have your credit fixed.

good luck.

you really dont need a best buy account dawg. if you aint got cash dont do credit.

trust those words till your dead!

Aug 8, 2004
azryda420 said:
if you aint got cash dont do credit.

trust those words till your dead!
probably the truest shit I've heard in a long time.

credit seems like a great idea, but trust me, that shit will bite you in your ass if you let it. Im in debt pretty bad right now cuz my stupid charged so much shit when i was young. it dont seem like much at first but that shit is like a snowball effect. once it starts going it's hard to stop it.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Hit up Amazon and apply for a Chase Visa there; you could possibly qualify for a $500. limit. Then, buy a couple things, and start paying on them. $10 a month doesn't seem like much, but once you've established a routine, it's nothin' to see your credit build. AND DON'T SLACK OFF...

Aug 8, 2004
REdRUM said:
Hit up Amazon and apply for a Chase Visa there; you could possibly qualify for a $500. limit. Then, buy a couple things, and start paying on them. $10 a month doesn't seem like much, but once you've established a routine, it's nothin' to see your credit build. AND DON'T SLACK OFF...
actually bro....if you really want to build your credit up fast, the best thing to do is pay off your entire balance each month. dont make payments. if he just uses his card to buy necessities (?) then pays it back at the end of the month, his credit will skyrocket. he'll start getting tons of offers for better cards with higher limits and lower apr's. that's the way to go no doubt.

Nov 18, 2004
Since ur only 18, why not go about getting a class a license drive a truck 4 a year and voila! instant credit since part of the contract u'd sign w/england or swift states that the truck is part of a pre-approved rental and a small percentage of ur earnings gets deducted automatically (like an allotment). Or u can dick around untill ur 21 and go through the process of getting an FFL license. That way not only do u have good credit but you've also got something many people do not. This gets you 'personal' credit as well.

Jun 19, 2004
When I was 18 the only place that approved me was capitol one and sams club, with like $200 limits, I've also heard that credit card companys cannot verify your income so you can say you make like $45 grand a year and that might help you out aswell.......

Aug 8, 2004
Quick said:
Why the fuck would you say some bullshit like that? Its not the same at all.

true. no credit and bad credit are completely dif. you still got a chance with no credit to build it up. creditors understand you have to start somewhere, so you might not get the highest limits right off the bat, but you'll still get something.

having bad credit means your fucked. espeically if it's as bad as mine.

Apr 25, 2002
Yo bird fucker can’t you read? Mark 7 and The Visualizer laid it out for you already.

Seriously, it's not because of gamefly or for selective service.

You can't get credit because you don't have any credit. Odds are gamefly didn't even report you to a credit bureau.

Get yourself a checking account and a debit card (even if you never use it). If you haven’t already.

Then sign up for a visa or MasterCard offer that you get in the mail. One with a high interest rate and a low credit limit is most likely what you’ll end up with. Use it as much or as little as you feel safe with, but pay you bills on time, or even better early. Every few months call the credit card company and tell them you want a lower interest rate and a higher credit limit. Most of the time on the phone they will tell you that you can’t have it, but a few weeks later you will get a letter saying your credit limit has increased. This looks good to other companies when applying for more credit.

This will establish your credit and Best Buy will give you a card. Currently because you have little to no credit history you are a higher risk for never paying it back or using them just to establish your credit.

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Quick said:
Why the fuck would you say some bullshit like that? Its not the same at all.
(Im speaking on my own situation when I was buying my house 3 yrs ago)
I had NEVER gotten any credit cards or established credit when i was younger, and when i went to buy my house they wouldn't fuck with me because my scores were not bad but they where not good either. I had no previous records for them to check into. So I had to have/show i had 10 grand in the bank for them to fuck with me. and i was told by the lenders and i quote
"Having no credit established is like having bad credit. they dont know if your able to pay that shit back or on time. "

you can say it bullshit, but i just went through it.

Nov 1, 2004
JP $CRILLA said:
if that's the case then u should call experian and talk to them and find out whats going on. you may possibly have some identity theft issues or sumthin of that nature going on. this type of shit shouldnt be taken lightly. may be nothing, but the sooner you find out the better homie.

not so sure thats true, I had the same thing happen to me, and they just wanted id scans. Anyone else have this happen to them? same issue, no credit at all and they just wanted more proof I was who I said I was. so im guessing thats the reason

Aug 8, 2004
usernamex said:
not so sure thats true, I had the same thing happen to me, and they just wanted id scans. Anyone else have this happen to them? same issue, no credit at all and they just wanted more proof I was who I said I was. so im guessing thats the reason
yeah homie, u could be right. that def could be the problem. but he should still take the time to find out or sure just to be safe. credit is one thing u dont want to fuck up. it's more important than so many people think.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Actually, having no credit is worse than having bad credit. Thats a fact.
I don't know about that Morebass... having no credit will get you a higher interest rate because they see you as a risk... having bad credit they might not mess with you at all.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SuiPSYedKing said:
(Im speaking on my own situation when I was buying my house 3 yrs ago)
I had NEVER gotten any credit cards or established credit when i was younger, and when i went to buy my house they wouldn't fuck with me because my scores were not bad but they where not good either. I had no previous records for them to check into. So I had to have/show i had 10 grand in the bank for them to fuck with me. and i was told by the lenders and i quote
"Having no credit established is like having bad credit. they dont know if your able to pay that shit back or on time. "

you can say it bullshit, but i just went through it.
You contradicted yourself on the underlined part. If you didnt have any credit, how could it be not bad or not good also?

In their eyes, no credit is probably just as bad as bad credit because they wont mess with those people. But if bad credit and no credit were the same thing then they wouldnt be called two different things.