how to find someone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
nice area i went to school there. it was funny to me coming from king and story to tully and mclaughlin (south of tully ) i lived in fair wood apts and cypress park and vally west (shit went down there all day ).

it was all nice there but dudes were swearing up and down like it was gutter. i was like why u guys acting all tuff?? look at all this manicured lawns..but as time went by. drugs and stuff came in so it a lil less nice. but i guess stonegate park is a gang now ?? idk.

edit: its the drugs man.. normal people turned to lying backstabbing no goods. i seen it from jump.. there are a few cats i dont really care for that live there now..shit i forgot all about those dbags.

when i think of mclaughlin i just think of the cool times and cool homies. but drugs are bad....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
stonegate been an established hood for a minute bro... when did you move away? 1994? LMAO

honestly i spent half of my life there and i never heard about Stonegate in a hood sense untill the mid late 90's. and i graduated outta there in 95 from 8th grade. so in yeah kinda like 95-96. i spent alot of time there after and really wasnt seeing anything that was out of the norm. i mean no one was repping like lets say other sets i was familiar with. i figured it was low key but i was oblivious to it. keep in mind im 29 and knew pretty much everyon in that age bracket...maybe i was not cool enuff with sum heads . idk
i cant call it..