"HOW THE WEST WAS WON 2" what do ya'll think?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
HTWWW 2

It should be just you and Luni. Yeah y'all should have some apperances but just focus on y'all shit. Like Tha Izreals. That shit was knockin.........

Jul 10, 2002
Where is all these "cyber" gang bangers springin up from? When I was a youngsta, u had 2 b in it or u would catch a discipline from the set. ALL U COMPUTER NERDS need 2 stay in school, learn a trade, & quit askin 4 this lifestyle. Whatchu think Rocc? The niggaz that's really bangin aint sittin up on no computers respondin 2 20 or 30 threads a day. [

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
HTWWW II !!!!!

I would like to see more artists from the era in which this sh#t did start: like U.D.I., 11/5, Cold World Hustlers, Guce, Sean T, San Quinn, 3XKrazy, and new music from Laidblack Productions, Rob Low, and maybe some Lev Berlak from the grill. And don't forget the next generation, I-Rocc included amongst: Ghetto Starz, Mob Figaz, A-Wax, Lil Ric, Laroo, and so on and so forth....

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Ecay Uno said:
Where is all these "cyber" gang bangers springin up from? When I was a youngsta, u had 2 b in it or u would catch a discipline from the set. ALL U COMPUTER NERDS need 2 stay in school, learn a trade, & quit askin 4 this lifestyle. Whatchu think Rocc? The niggaz that's really bangin aint sittin up on no computers respondin 2 20 or 30 threads a day. [

LOL..............I FEEL YOU O.G .............BUT THIS IS THEIR ONLY PLACE 2 BANG ......CUZ LIKE YOU SAID 20 TO 30 POST A DAY AINT GANGSTA AT ALL

May 7, 2002
^^ YO ECAY HOMIE I SENT THOSE OFF TA YA TADAY CHECC URE

E-MEZZY AND HOLLA CACC BOUT WHAT U THINK MAIN AND

PLEASE CEE HONEST CUH I RESPECT U AZ AN MC THA FIRST TIME

I HEARD U ON HOW THA WEST WAZ WON PICCN UP THA PEICEZ

WHAT STR8T FIRE TA ME GOOD SHIT CUH

A

All Out HOGG

I-Rocc, I know we've exchanged words before via phone...Me, You, & Smigg...However i picked up HTWWW & Plan to do the same with HTWWW2...

Heres my opinion...

1.Luni Coleone
2.Luni Coleone, I-Rocc, Hollow Tip, & Messy Marv
3.Mac Dre, Mitchy Slick, & I-Rocc
4.Luni Coleone & San Quinn
5.Ecay Uno & Killa Tay
6.Gangsta Dre, Luni Coleone, & Greedy
7.BG Evil & Dubble J
8.Ecay Uno, Luni Coleone, & I-Rocc
9.Silas, Devious, & Hollow Tip
10.C-Bo, Laroo, Luni Coleone, & Lil Ric
11.Killa Valley Kartel
12.Daz Dillinger & Luni Coleone
13.Tall Cann G, Luni Coleone & I-Rocc
14.Mitchy Slick, Mad Dogg, Jay Catt, JT The Bigga Figga
15.Brotha Lynch Hung & D-Dubb
16.X-Raided & Luni Coleone
17.I-Rocc & Cougnut [If a verse can be found]
18.San Quinn & Messy Marv
19.I-Rocc, Jay Catt, C.O.S., & Young Fierce
20.Luni Coleone & I-Rocc

What up I-ROCC? This Is Kautious. I'm VP of Gangway/Madman. Me and X-Raided are putting his official website together. I want to holla at Luni about a quick feature on the site about him and Raided. I tried emailing him but he either didnt get it, or I got the wrong email address. X is in the hole and his mail is slowed the fuck up. If you can either have him holla at me, or get me his contact info it would be greatly appreciated. Keep doing your thing. Much love......

[email protected]

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
IF YOU "REALLY "BE IN CONTACT WIT RAIDED TELL HIM TO CALL ME ...CUZZ KNOW MY NUMBERS AND LUNI'S......OR I'LL CALL HIS WIFE LATER ON THIS WEEK ...PEACE

Anywayz, I needed to holla at them kinda soon. If it was gonna be all that i will just wait to get their numbers in Raided's letter this week. If i was able to get in contact with him to call you, then why would i need to go through you? i would just get them from him. BUt Thanx though....I understand you think im frontin and just some perpetrator. I would too. Even though I'll probably have the shit by then, have somebody holla at Anerae himself and he will tell you about Big Mike the new VP. If you need his address in the hole since its changed (hes not at D-5-245 anymore) just holla...Much Love anyway loc.,..ONE

C

COOPDVILL43

HOW U DO IT MY NIGG. HOLLA AT YO BOY WE TRY'N
2 GET MONEY HUNGREYED OUT.PLEASE SMELL IT.
STAY POUND'N DA PAVEMENT,CAUSE WE
BLACKTOPP'N 4'SHO 1LUV.COOPDVILL.