How the hell did u do that?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I gotta question, i just saw that new MAESTRO MINDED logo on another thread, and i was wondering, how the hell did he do that? Did he make it from scratch? Like from freehand? then scan it on computer and play wit the colors on photoshop?

Also, how do u add shine to a picture, like if a rapper has a chain and u want it to look like its blinging hard, how to u add the shine effect.

Im assuming all of this is done in photoshop, if im wrong, what do u guys use?

newbie question yes, but im tryna get into the photoshop game.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
I used vector shapes/brushes to compose the logo, added text, color & effects....... all in photoshop, yes......

shine to a picture/chain/text etc is done with brushes in photoshop...... you can use sparkle/light brushes and soft circle brushes to create light effects, you can overlay/color with different colors to match the chain/text or whatever also......

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I used vector shapes/brushes to compose the logo, added text, color & effects....... all in photoshop, yes......

shine to a picture/chain/text etc is done with brushes in photoshop...... you can use sparkle/light brushes and soft circle brushes to create light effects, you can overlay/color with different colors to match the chain/text or whatever also......
thanks man. i appreciate that.