How Often Do You Drink?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
If Mixxer was my child, think i'd probably end up binge drinking lol...... On a real note though, I give you 100% props for that. If I had a child, i'm sure i'd get my shit together. My girlfriend is beautiful & a good girl but i'm just not changing my ways for her. I just hide them as good as possible.....

The morning shakes are the worst & a good sign I need to get this shit a little more under control.

It's possible and not super hard to do. When I first quit cold turkey maybe 8 years ago I got the shakes and was sick, felt like I had aHorrible flu off and on for a week or so. But when I just cut back it was surprisingly easy on my body. I still get rip roaring drunk but more responsibly.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
Dont try to quit cold turkey, just try cutting down on how often or how much...like drink one less beer everyday until you dont need anything after your pint.

Make a goal that you know is actually doable... Trust me breh hearing the doctor tell you u have a 28% chance of living is not the biz lol

Im 27 & know my blood pressure is high terrible, yet worried to check it! Been in good shape until I got into an accident a few years back. Oxy's can really fuck an addictive personality up after surgery. I've been trying man, I always end up getting to the point in the night where I just say "Fuck it, i'm already there" & just drink/smoke myself to sleep.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
It's hard for me to get hangovers unless I'm far beyond a 5th deep...... Almost wish I would sometimes, but glad I don't.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
who the fuck are you
The Vato that walks by your house every morning with a yellow/cream & black mixed color & pure white Pomeranian @ 6:00am trying to get a glimpse of your wife exercising to Denise Austin on cable tv in the living room!

Feb 11, 2006
No DirtySanchez breh!

How fucked up was I last night ...I was drinking a bit heavy last night ...The scenario is still the same though as far as meeting up with a married chick ...I think I'll lay off the booze for awhile ..clearly my words got all sorts of fucked up by myself. ..I typed that out at 4 am ...I wasn't in my right mind because even right now I'm scratching my head as to what I wrote down ....no more drunken threads for me ...

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
Im 27 & know my blood pressure is high terrible, yet worried to check it! Been in good shape until I got into an accident a few years back. Oxy's can really fuck an addictive personality up after surgery. I've been trying man, I always end up getting to the point in the night where I just say "Fuck it, i'm already there" & just drink/smoke myself to sleep.

Or terribly high..... SHEEEEESH! I need a drink!

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
How fucked up was I last night ...I was drinking a bit heavy last night ...The scenario is still the same though as far as meeting up with a married chick ...I think I'll lay off the booze for awhile ..clearly my words got all sorts of fucked up by myself. ..I typed that out at 4 am ...I wasn't in my right mind because even right now I'm scratching my head as to what I wrote down ....no more drunken threads for me ...

LMAOOOOO!!! Sancho does kinda sound like me tonight though.....

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
BrohammedILean, why did you make a different account under this TEEKO persona?

I Asked Coop if he could hit me up & let me know what my password was on that account because my email I used when I signed up wasn't valid anymore due to me only using it for blogs/social media. Got a new computer & lost my automatic sign in. Couldn't remember my password.....

I can still access it on a friends account though, still logged in. Not at the casa though