how much would this cost........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how much would it cost for a dent in a car..its not even that big maybe 2 inches and a lil bit of the color came off................the ladie only took my phone number......

Apr 25, 2002
hahahahahahhaha. its pretty expensive for just a little dent.that happend to me a while ago and when i got the bill i was like HOLY SHIT JUST FOR THAT LIL DENT!!! but i dunno it might be different for you becuse i dented a brand new mercedes hahah but dont be suprised if its a big number.

Apr 25, 2002
damn.. dents suck.. some kid hit my civic awhile back and it costed him around 700 dollars.. and it was only a little fender bender.. nothing major had to be done at all.. just some paint work..

Apr 26, 2002
it depends on where that motha fucca is, wut kinda material it fucced up. if it's jus a small dent on tha side and the car is metal it should be hella cheap. jus a dent puller, some primer and some paint. but if it's a dent on tha bumper and the bumper is made of fiberglass or plastic, you gotta replace that whole motha fucca. fold.