How much for a Bizzy Bone Verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
Justin said:
LYNCH CHARGE AROUND 3,000 A VERSE, AND KILLA TAY IS AROUND 2,500... THEY NOT NEARLY AS POPULAR AS BIZZY...
thats on the siccness website to losers who dont have street contacts. Besides Nimo takes his cut too. Features arent shit and if you are street than its nothing. Music fans crack me up lol

May 16, 2004
SouljahThug said:
bizzy once said in an interview that he would even spit a verse for 500$
thats more like it. Anyone thinking this dude would charge 10 k and someone would pay it your clowns. Anyone coming up now with a major label dont give a fuck about dude so he is only appealing to independents so they dont give a fuck about 10 k for whoever it is. Think about how bad of a business decision 10 k for a feature on an iindependent release would be. If his feature aint going to profit 10 k it's self in profit alone than its a dumbfuck idea so this shit yall sayin 10k is talking about dont know shit because just because he says 10 or you seen 10 dosent mean he wouldnt take a g when it came down to it and someone was interested. ya feel me!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nov 13, 2004
moonpizzle said:
thats more like it. Anyone thinking this dude would charge 10 k and someone would pay it your clowns. Anyone coming up now with a major label dont give a fuck about dude so he is only appealing to independents so they dont give a fuck about 10 k for whoever it is. Think about how bad of a business decision 10 k for a feature on an iindependent release would be. If his feature aint going to profit 10 k it's self in profit alone than its a dumbfuck idea so this shit yall sayin 10k is talking about dont know shit because just because he says 10 or you seen 10 dosent mean he wouldnt take a g when it came down to it and someone was interested. ya feel me!!!!!!!!!!!1
Finally!!! Someone else besides me that understands the bidness...Music Fans..lol You hit the nail on the head, they crack me up too.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yuup jus gotta know how to talk bizz and be coo at tha same time ...jus be real... thas whats gon getchu ahed in this rap game and especially sum playa prices. but i would neva advise tryinna get at sumbody for how much they askin ...throw em a deal if they take it gooood, if not negotiate.
and bizzy was homeless last i heard on an interview he was on sum SO. Cal radio station rollin hard as fuck tellin tha station manager he loved him n shit...
hopefully he up outta that situation...
...extasy is a helluva drug