How much for a Bizzy Bone Verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
LYNCH CHARGE AROUND 3,000 A VERSE, AND KILLA TAY IS AROUND 2,500... THEY NOT NEARLY AS POPULAR AS BIZZY...

Feb 8, 2003
Psycho Logic said:
I actually wanna say Ive heard for sure how much... and its not that much. I actually wanna say 2 thou

2 thousand for a quick hook. He asked how much for a real verse I remember seeing a rate chart before and that was his price, Krayzie Bone cost more then that. Paying 10 gs isn't bad for a multi platinum established world known artist like Bizzy Bone.

This is they life and career and the way they make a living for they kids and family. Its not like they rap on some computetr for fun to just get some pussy.

Look at artist like Em and Twista what they charge two times that amount. You gotta come with some big pockets. Remember you get what you pay for.

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
see that';s whay im saying....
im talking a verse like he ripped it on THUG LUV
or Nortioues Thugz..
that fast crazy violent bizzy verse.....

that;s what id ask him to do.. and id want t know how much that would be,....
so 10 G's got a raw verse like that??? dammm
id have to get money before i could get him on something then...
but like you said Ces is he was feeling the song and artitst he might cut them a lil break

Nov 13, 2004
Wow, you are only as great as your last hit in this business. Nobody cares about what you did in 97 the ? is are you hot now? I know for a fact Bizzy will do it for 1000 and Kray for 2500. No bullshit! But in this business its all in who you know too. But no disrespect Cesolito but if you came to them bright eyed like hey I got 10'gs for a verse they gon get you. But if you come to them like a fellow entertainer and not a fan or groupie and say hey I got this grand for ya, trust me...they aint eating like that to turn it down. But...dont go thru Steve Lobel cuz he's a bitch and he gon hike the price way up so he can get a nice lil cut. They are very talented but they are has beens, aint nobody checkin for them niggaz.

Feb 8, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Wow, you are only as great as your last hit in this business. Nobody cares about what you did in 97 the ? is are you hot now? I know for a fact Bizzy will do it for 1000 and Kray for 2500. No bullshit! But in this business its all in who you know too. But no disrespect Cesolito but if you came to them bright eyed like hey I got 10'gs for a verse they gon get you. But if you come to them like a fellow entertainer and not a fan or groupie and say hey I got this grand for ya, trust me...they aint eating like that to turn it down. But...dont go thru Steve Lobel cuz he's a bitch and he gon hike the price way up so he can get a nice lil cut. They are very talented but they are has beens, aint nobody checkin for them niggaz.
@Mafia Queen
You definately are telling the truth and know what you talking about miss lady.

@Everyone Else
I was just telling the price I had seen on paper. Maybe that was the price you have to pay when you go through the management company, Record label, or talent agency. I don't know what he would charge if you actually seen him face to face in the street or talked to him personally shit he may do it for free who knows.

Like I said it depends on if the artist respect and feels your work or hustle.

Its all about deals and negociations in music. If you got a mouthpiece or a plan and some real money then you can work something.

P.S if I was a multi platinum artist I'd be a damn fool to drop a verse for only $500 dollars.

Duce Out!

Nov 13, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
@Mafia Queen
You definately are telling the truth and know what you talking about miss lady.

@Everyone Else
I was just telling the price I had seen on paper. Maybe that was the price you have to pay when you go through the management company, Record label, or talent agency. I don't know what he would charge if you actually seen him face to face in the street or talked to him personally shit he may do it for free who knows.

Like I said it depends on if the artist respect and feels your work or hustle.

Its all about deals and negociations in music. If you got a mouthpiece or a plan and some real money then you can work something.

P.S if I was a multi platinum artist I'd be a damn fool to drop a verse for only $500 dollars.

Duce Out!
Yep thats real... But in this case the multi-platinum rappers dont have multi-platinum money AND they have bad habits. i.e. The best Dro, the best liquor, bitches, baby mamas, hanger-on's, and just plain ole everyday living expenses.

May 16, 2002
I speak from expirence when I say you can get em' Hella cheap at times if you in the right place @ the right time and what mood they be in has a alot to do with it.

Mafia Queen is right, don't approach like some kind of groupie...the business of it comes into to play & your hustle will determain the out come.

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
So like if i saw them out somewhere in public.. then i could probably get them cheap right????
well yeaaah im not gonna be all like
OHH HELLL YEAAA i can't believe it's you.... damm i wanna get a verse from !!!
ohhh shit it;s krayzie bone!!! let's drink hennessey... yEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

im not gonna be all like that...
i'll just tell me whats happnin.. im working on my album.,..
and i wanted to know if you could spit a verse for me on it...
but all i got is 200 dawg.... thangs is rough and these are tha last days...
whats up ? lol naww

but u know im not gonna be actin like im all on their nuts or like a groupie.. lol

Nov 13, 2004
40ozThugsta said:
So like if i saw them out somewhere in public.. then i could probably get them cheap right????

whats up ? lol naww

but u know im not gonna be actin like im all on their nuts or like a groupie.. lol
LOL naw I dont think they'll do it for the 2 yards LOL. But then again....a nigga need some weed and aint got no money until the next show you never know.

Feb 8, 2003
40ozThugsta said:

whats up ? lol naww

If you trying to do a deal you should never go up to a individual and offer a certain amount money. Just let them give you a rate first then work it from there and talk them down.

May 16, 2002
40ozThugsta said:

C'mon Homie it's nothin' to take personal. You asked for an opinion and we gave you ours...ain't nobody sayin' you act like that, but on the real: your reply is way over board...

Less is more Homie.