How much do you tip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Mr. Bills off of 99. That happend years ago though.

They just built hella shit right next to it. I'm not sure if they're condos or an old folk's home but they put up almost a block worth of shit.

And Dirty Shoez is an alcoholic homosexual.:eek:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Likwid said:
^^ Those mini tapatios and tabascos are just callin' to be takin!
My aunt will take ANYTHING that isn't nailed to the table. shit is comedy. She doesn't carry a purse, she carries a duffle bag.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was thinking, "why the fuck does he have a Portuguese flag and a clip from a movie about neo Nazi's where a black dude is getting his head smashed in the curb."

Very nice mixed messages in the signature!

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
djfreaks said:
SERIOUSLY! any waiter in california knows me. im the fucker who will pay for an extra coke.... pour the WHOLE fucking thing on my plate until its ALMOST over flowing.... then put a couple pennies in the lake of carbination.
That's cold but funny as fuck. The worst I've ever done is leave a 4 cent tip, they weren't even worth a fucking nickle.

I always tip at least 15%, but usually the nicer the place the better tip I leave. I went to a restraunt in Seattle called El Gaucho and my total was like $230, I gave a $70 dolllar tip. It pisses everyone off but I don't give a fuck. It's just money, and I'll make a lot more through out my life.

Feb 1, 2006
I don't eat out often but when I do it's AT LEAST 15-20% and I'm not ballin. I hate when people don't tip or leave a shitty tip. My mom's a waitress so I know how fucked up that is just from everything she's told me.

Aug 24, 2003
if its for me i just throw a ten down and leave even if its like $4

if its for me and another ill throw down a 20 even if its like 11

i got a hella nice haircut for 13$ once the dude spent hella time lining it up and got it hella perfect so i gave him a 20

unless im broke ill leave like 2 bucks
thats just me