HOW MANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
speaking of oldies do any people on here listen to radio bilinque. It is based out here in Fresno but they are sattelite. It airs Monday thru Thursday 10pm-2am and on Sunday/monday midnight to 2am. I hear them announce that they are in San Jose, Yakima, and other areas. I think Mark Anthony plays some firme shit. everything from Rosie and the Originals to the Barkays, from Mary wells to Teena Marie. I mean everything. even hard to find rolas like some by joe bataan, incredibles, pretenders, whatnauts, and mad lads.

Just wondering if anyone listens to it?

http://www.radiobilingue.org/

you can listen to it here too, but like it is said above, it only plays oldies at certain hours.

Mar 31, 2003
^^^^^thatz wut im talkin bout i li$ten 2 oldiez everyday al green,marvin gaye, the intruderz,the temptationz,marywellz,the mad ladz, average white band,earth wind and fire, $hit 2 many 2 name

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LIL.CONER said:
I THINK OLDIES ARE THE SOUL OF EVERY BARRIO,AINT ONE SONG DOES FOR ME WHAT A REAL OLDIE SONG CAN.SHIT-OLDIES GET ME IN MURDER-KILL-DIE MODE.ON THE SERIO I DID'NT DIG RAP INTILL LIKE 99'.MY VARRIO IS LIKE A SOUNDTRACK-SHIT-THE MOMENTS-TEMPREES-GENE CHANDLER-ADMIRATIONS!SHIT TOO MANY!PERO FOR SOME REASON-NO MATTER HOW MANY MOVIES IT'S ON-NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HEAR IT "DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD" BY THE ANIMALS-FUCK I FEEL I WROTE THAT SONG.SHIT YOU VATOS WHO DIG PAC-SHIT LISTEN TO CURTIS MAYFILED'S 70'S CUTS.I CAN SEE HOW THE YOUNGER GENERATION TENS TO DRIFT FROM OLDIES.I MEAN EVERY ONE'S LIKE FUCK A BITCH AND SO ON PERO IF YOUR GET OF INTO SOME OF THESE REAL OLDIES(NOT NO EAST SIDE STORY OR THEM 101.1 KFRC OLDIES)YOU'LL HEAR SOME "REAL SHIT".JUST MY 4 SENSE.
YEA MY HOMIE IS LIKE THAT...EXCEPT HE LISTENS 2 CLASSICAL SHIT LIKE MOZART AND THE REST IN HIS CLASS...ITS A TRIP CUZ HE JUSS ZONES OUT AND WONT PAY ATTENTION 2 ANYTHING ELSE

Dec 17, 2002
This is probably wrong in terms of copyrights but to each his own que no?
Any of you got any oldies you wanna exchange hit me up on pm.
I made a grip of my cd's into mp3 format and need to add to my collection. So if you got any hit me up.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
people consider different shit oldies sometimes it seems, but i steady bump stevie wonders old shit, marvin gaye, EWF, al green, slave, the barkays, gap band, bootsy collins. All the old shit like that, i love funk/soul music. That shit and R&b is my favorite. I roll in my impala bumpin that old shit on them summer nights.......great memories just doin that

Aug 17, 2002
My mom used to always listen to oldies so they grew on to me. Everything from Little Anthony, Sunny & the Sunliners, Gene Chandler, Mary Wells, The Dells, Mad Lads, Moonglows, Ralfi Pagan, Joe Bataan, and a whole bunch of other shit. I still listen to them a lot, but nothing I'd bump hella loud.

@Stranger, what kind of shit are you looking for?

Jul 30, 2003
i don't listen to oldies that much but the typa music for me that puts me in the mood 4 anything is CHALINO SANCHEZ, LOS ORIGINALES DE SAN JUAN, LOS RAZOS, AND HELLA MORE

Dec 17, 2002
Just some hard to find Oldies not them East Side stories n such.

The Echo-The Epsilons
The Ethics
Jay Wiggins
The Vanguards

I bought this sicc cd couple of years ago called East Side Soul.
I can't find it anywhere now.