how many!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

how many copies you grabing?!

• Total voters
Dec 10, 2005
Jimmi_Bones said:
you could put a comma in the number of ppl that know of tech beacuse of me....and Im sure my number would be nothing compared to some of these ppl on here
Well I guess if I wanted to get technical about the number of people I could put a comma in their to... But it occurs to me that this isnt a competition and it doesnt matter..

Aug 15, 2006
ive said this before.. but its a new thread; best buy has a 3 CD limit on same sale CDs. sooo take a friend w/you if you wanna get more than that on tues. or else just go the next day or something. in any case.. its just as good to wipe out the stores carrying the album as it is to order it straight from the site. the stores need to know the album is popular enough to keep selling it.. that way they buy more.

i'll be getting 2 on tues. one for me and one for jackn9ne because she has a gimp hand and cant do jack-shiiiiiiiiiet. lol.. plus, she'll be having surgery on her hand that day, so she'll be out of it.. :( ...for those who know her.

Feb 12, 2006
Gettin 2 to start and we'll see how many times i get robbed or how many my boys scratch.. I've bought like 7 copies of Anghellic between that and reparation already.

Nov 14, 2003
Grippy said:
i don't get it, why does one person need more than one copy of an album?
one to get autographed then stored away and never used, second to listen to. anyone getting more then that is probably getting a few for friends/family, or getting a few extra to give to some people who would otherwise never give tech a shot, instead of those people going and d/l it and tech getting nothing

Feb 11, 2006
Grippy said:
i don't get it, why does one person need more than one copy of an album?

to support tech and to show everyone that this guy is sellin lots of copies so he must go hard....and lead them to check it out...

Sep 17, 2003
4 Years, 1 Month, and 1 Week Later......

Everready: the Religion is here!!

Well, I've done it again.... listened to a Tech N9ne sampler too much before I bought the album..... anyway.....

Just bought the album from my local CD shop in town, and I must say aside from my own stupidity of listening to the sampler too much the last month, this album kills. There are a few I'm not feeling right now, but that's normal. My favorites off the cuff right now are: The Rain, Fuck 'em Girl, This Is Me, My World, Riot Maker, The Beast.

Welcome to the Midwest is good, but I think it definately could use Twista's presence. But it's cool... that will happen soon enough. Oh, and My World would have been killer with EMINEM, but even without him, that song is awesome. :classic:

Sep 17, 2003
Phinfan15 said:
Why would you buy more than one cd?

Well, one reason could be because some people wind up buying several down the road for various reasons, but by then, the CD might cost more. When the CD is released tomorrow, it will be priced lower to entice more folks to buy the album. If you think you might eventually buy another for any reason, it makes sense to do it tomorrow because the cost is lower.

It also helps, because if a store sells out of Tech's CDs, they have to reorder, and when they do, they more than likely will order even more because they sold out so quickly.

I personally am buying more than one because I want one to listen to, one to save and another as a gift to my brother. Besides, you never know when something is gonna be a collectors item. Just look at when Anghellic first came out. I was new to Tech N9ne, but if I would have known what a big fan I would have grown into, and that the original version was going to be out of print, I would have happily bought at least five copies.