how many!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

how many copies you grabing?!

• Total voters
Dec 10, 2005
Just one for me.... But if you count the people in my school that I've gotten into it... probably about 15... Me and 3 of my friends meeting up tuesday morning to go get copys.. Then all our other friends that arent as into tech is gettin em later in the day.. and these are just the people i personally know..

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
kimper3787 said:
Just one for me.... But if you count the people in my school that I've gotten into it... probably about 15... Me and 3 of my friends meeting up tuesday morning to go get copys.. Then all our other friends that arent as into tech is gettin em later in the day.. and these are just the people i personally know..
you could put a comma in the number of ppl that know of tech beacuse of me....and Im sure my number would be nothing compared to some of these ppl on here

Oct 3, 2005
i've never bought more than one of ANY cd ever, except busta rhymes' anarchy cuz my first one was too scratched and the last three tracks wouldn't play. but i may very well buy two, one for signing and one to play.

Sep 17, 2003
I have never bought two of ANY album at once, but somehow, I wound up buying two Anghellic (the first release, mind you) and two of Absolute Power eventually, too. My second of AP is the edited version, just because I wanted to hear what it sounded like. But this time, I'm just going to go ahead and buy two on Tuesday anyway! :classic:

Ehhhh.... who knows.... I might wind up with three! Ya never know.....

Feb 10, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:
if you order from the strange webstore it doesnt ship until the 7th
damn- thats the only reason im buyin mine from best buy- i wanna give my money straight to tech for it but i dont wanna wait any longer either

guess im an impatient bastard but hey it has been 4 years

Oct 20, 2003
^yea i didnt want my copy shipped on the release date and as far as the autograph goes....thats cool and all but i'd rather get an autograph in person otherwise it doesnt mean anything, no sentimental value ya know.