How many THIZZ Artists have actually met Mac Dre ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we all know the ones that have (like B-Luv, Lil Bruce, J. Diggs, Rydah J. Klyde, Sumthin Terrible) from the Treal DVD's and such, but I'm talkin bout the rappers that joined Thizz after MD's passing. like Mistah F.A.B, BavGate, Black Mafia, Johnny Ca$h, Crest Creepaz, Haji Springer, Duna, Fendi Boyz, Kuzzo Fly. cause I don't think any of these newbies have, none of them apppeared on any Thizz albums before Mac Dre had passed. anyone know?

May 11, 2005
Yo Benzo you sound like the cat that has never met the GR8T MAC DRE THIZZ is not just some record label or car club.. Check the streets and the corners to find this shit out. Not on Siccness.net

PS Every person you named been fuckin with DRE.

G.Archer
Label MGR.
THIZZ Entertainment...

Feb 4, 2005
just cos they on thizz don't mean they had to know dre that's nonsense. its just a label. I swear if some of you had your way, dubee an psd would be the only thizz artists and they'd be beefin mac mall, rydah an jdiggz!

a few artists on that list have meet dre, if you check the thizz dvds you'll know who.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
thizz aint jus some music shit.....treally shit....

but i feel ya homie, i kno whats ya mean....but come on, mistah fab? course he met dre man....

Dec 29, 2004
Benzo said:
we all know the ones that have (like B-Luv, Lil Bruce, J. Diggs, Rydah J. Klyde, Sumthin Terrible) from the Treal DVD's and such, but I'm talkin bout the rappers that joined Thizz after MD's passing. like Mistah F.A.B, BavGate, Black Mafia, Johnny Ca$h, Crest Creepaz, Haji Springer, Duna, Fendi Boyz, Kuzzo Fly. cause I don't think any of these newbies have, none of them apppeared on any Thizz albums before Mac Dre had passed. anyone know?

Mistah Fab met Dre hella long ago....stick to rock music you fake ass nigga rap aint for you

Feb 19, 2004
Benzo said:
alot of em know him if not all, just cuz they knew in 05 dont mean they wernt around in 03-04. plus dre was a dude tat was really out there so it wasnt like he we hidden to the public. shit they had some chick post a tread sayin she saw him in Ross or sum shit gettin fits now if that aint a real nigga i dont kn ow what is. shit even i met and kicked it wit dre on a few occasions.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
yep i met him hella years ago-by arden mall in sac-he gave us some posters-he had 3 white beezys wit him-they wasnt the finest,but he had those bitches trained ha ha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
treal shit you could tell if ya never met him he was a real muphucka....shit tral tv is all you need to watch....

what ya think that was a publicity stunt? damn, these fake rappers got ya head twisted!

Feb 18, 2006
Benzo said:

watch out bout talking down bout MD and thizz , all the dick riders going to come out the wood works and kick your ass, i learn my lesson, lol

May 23, 2005
Benzo said:
Duna is from the crest and knew MD, im sure they have a track together. He has been around for a while. he aint no newbie, but regardless. Its a label, not a group of all dre's patnas. this thread is wick wick wack