HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW TECH N9NE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i actually met or got acquainted with Tech thru my dealings with Dyamund... after several conversations we locked down an appearance on the KVMOI album.... we finally met and kicked it in person last August in SF while Tech was a part of a tour out there with Mystic and a few others. I have footage from that encounter that will be in the In The Streetz w/ KVE docu-movie...

i hope to chill wit Tech, Trav, Grant, Calico & Cutt one mo gen when they hit SF next month.

Tech is a very intellectually sound person and very humble. I wish him the best... I hope he becomes the next big thing in music.

Aug 17, 2002
Meetin Tecca Nina....

Jeah...

Got a number from Tech at the Roguish Ways signin when I had told him I was lookin to get on the Street Team (at 7th Heaven)... sat on it for a while... finally rememembered that I had it.

Called up the number... talked with Travis... Finally I got placed on the street team and met Tech outside of Denny's in downtown KCMO when I went to go pick up some promotional product.

Always impressed with his lyrical talents and his stage presence... even more impressed with his ability to act cool with and pay respect to people he doesn't even know...

Thanks Strange Music... Travis and Tech for givin me the chance to help u out....!!! And keep on makin beautiful music!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 22, 2002
I'd like to give Tech a dap just for making dope ass music. Dang, I talked to Travis about being on the street team. He took down my info and said next time around I might be able to be down. He probably threw my info away after we hung up :-(

Aug 18, 2002
met tech

i've been to about 7 concerts that tech n9ne performed at here in Kansas City and i happend to meet him at a party and i spoke with him at the party,hes a cool dude and just wants to kick it with tha Kansas Citians like a regular person and hopefully he'll stay like that,he can allways have trust in us not to take advantage of those situations

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
haven't had the opportunity to meet tech..... after listenin to anjhellic i feel we have alot in comon.... i was really feelin his shit to the upmost..... i can't wait to hear some new ish.....
i'm hooked.... tech's got a style that just hasn't been touched before.... i makes me disect my own shit.....

Aug 21, 2002
I been knowing Tech for nearly seven years.
I met him on Highland on the porch at 5616.
He was very small time to the world then and I noticed that me and him had the same hair-do. I was like, shit, I see I aint the only one with some crazy shit going on.
From then on whenever I saw him, we was like family from then on and I was like 15 at the time. This past Spring, he did me a favor and performed at LU for us. So now I am promoting for him too, and about to hit St. Louis this weekend of the first. See yall there pimpin'...