How many of your believe this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
YES! Fuck em!

I used my ASR-10 for HELLA years before acquiring anything else....I then got a Triton and an MPC both of which I sold later. Now I'm back to the ASR and Cubase/VSTs....It's whatever you feel comfortable using. Too many morons buy an MPC thinking they're gonna be the next Just Blaze or Premier.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i tried using sonar 7, but it sucks
it has like a 1000 functions, 95% of them useless

i also tried live but, i dont seem to get the midi editor

where can i get a good copy of cubase x3?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i got folks that is hella raw wit that shit. but they also import sounds so. maybe thats y
I think that's a big reason why people hate Fruity Loops so much. Their stock sounds suck. My cousin and I are exact opposites, he's great with Fruity Loops but hates Reason, and its the other way around for me. I just never got use to Fruity Loops.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol.....that's some of the stupidest shit I ever heard in my life

they sayin the Roots ain't hip hop

they saying foo's who use ASR's or Triton's or even SP-1200's ain't hip hop

lmao

Apr 26, 2006
fuck the roots
naw, they have some really good stuff

whats the best program to use with vst plugins and midi editor?
Well from my experience, FL Studio is pretty damn flawless when it comes to running VST plugins. I never really had any problems with plugins not working. I can't think of a situation where a plugin didn't work. FL Studio also has one of the cleanest looking piano rolls for midi editing. The piano roll is what makes FL really quick and easy to use. Most other piano rolls are hard to see and they just look sloppy.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Well from my experience, FL Studio is pretty damn flawless when it comes to running VST plugins. I never really had any problems with plugins not working. I can't think of a situation where a plugin didn't work. FL Studio also has one of the cleanest looking piano rolls for midi editing. The piano roll is what makes FL really quick and easy to use. Most other piano rolls are hard to see and they just look sloppy.
can you use a keyboard?

i heard you cant use a keyboard on it

May 14, 2006
I think that's a big reason why people hate Fruity Loops so much. Their stock sounds suck. My cousin and I are exact opposites, he's great with Fruity Loops but hates Reason, and its the other way around for me. I just never got use to Fruity Loops.

i think if u could work whatever program u comfortable wit u can make it happen regardless... but i feel u. i use reason cant get into fruity loops

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the mpc is THEE most overrated piece of hip hop gear on the planet. that wasnt true 5+ years ago but nowadays dollar for dollar, what it does, is nothing spectacular or unachievable by other means when you consider what they cost. if they had some built in sounds or a slot that dollar bills come out of then maybe you could justify their ridiculous cost.

im not saying mpcs are junk by any means, a good portion of hip hop producers use them, but nowadays, they just dont stand out like they used to. they are no longer special unless youre looking at an older "classic" model and definitely not worth the money compared to other machines that do vastly more.