How Many of you know the song "Welcome To Oakland" it's a Cydal(T. Luni) song featuri

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2004
How Many of you know the song "Welcome To Oakland" it's a Cydal(T. Luni) song featuri

How Many of you know the song "Welcome To Oakland" it's a T. Luni (Cydal) song featuring Keak Da Sneak. Do you all feel the T. Luni dude. I think he ripped it. Same with Keak.

What album is this on and how old. And what happened to T. Luni, I know he was in Cydal and his partner got killed, but what's he doing now?

May 5, 2002
T-Luni got a solo on that "undadogs" soundtrack that is hot as fuck. I dunno if he got an album, but if he don't he need to drop one...

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
T-Luni is a sav...and Welcome To Oakland is a hard ass song...and that track on Da Unda Dog soundtrack was hard too...he needs to drop a solo, i seen something about one in a Murder Dog a while ago, but haven't heard anything about it since...

Jan 16, 2004
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
is that the one where they go 'whoridas.. and we dont take kind to outsidas' or suttin? if so then yeah tight song.

nah that aint the song.

Yea it's on the Black Market Keak album. Thx for the feedback.