How many of you hit up bars/clubs by yourself?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
YOUNGNUTT said:
HAAAAAAAAA!!!

YEAH DAT!!! GOOD LUCC TO YO TOO!!!
What up YOUNGNUTT? Just got back from a solo mission. Shit was cool as shit. Got a cool ass little girlies number. We're gonna kick it tomorrow. What about you?

May 14, 2002
You only a loser if you think you are homie. I have done HELLA shit on the solo Im not about to depend on other people to decide if i go out or not. I ussually do not go to a new club/bar on the solo there though cuz you dont know what the atmostphere is like. but i hit up places i have been before sometimes i just dont even want other people around haha.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
REDRUM559 said:
EVEN I KNOW NOT TO FUCKIN GO ALONE TO PARTIES AND SHIT

and i got laughed for 44 pages
typically you don't roll up to a party where you don't know anyone. Usually it's a party full of all your homies so it don't matter if you walk through the door solo, within 30 seconds your chopping it up with familiar faces. I know what you're saying though, bein 17 in high school and a virgin you're propably pretty insecure, your worst nightmare would propably be being perceived as a loner. It's all good though you'll get through that shit.

Nov 16, 2006
satherp5 said:
typically you don't roll up to a party where you don't know anyone. Usually it's a party full of all your homies so it don't matter if you walk through the door solo, within 30 seconds your chopping it up with familiar faces. I know what you're saying though, bein 17 in high school and a virgin you're propably pretty insecure, your worst nightmare would propably be being perceived as a loner. It's all good though you'll get through that shit.

yup, if da party if is full of familiar faces i wouldnt care.... just roll up

but usually with a 3 patnas or 2

Dec 26, 2004
I think about it but I still cant imagine myself going to a bar/club solo, I hafta have jus 1 person wit me. I hit clubs when they have lil concerts I go solo, but jus going when nothings happenin...I dont get it. Feel like a square or a loner.

Feb 5, 2005

I GO SOLO SUMTIME'z...

I DO THE SAME THING WHEN I GO WIT THE HOMIE'z & THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN'z...

A FEW DRINK'z & CHILLIN & IT DONT TAKE NUTHIN FOR THE FEMALE'z TO HOLLA OR SIT WIT US & DRINK...

IT AINT ALL BOUT BEATIN UP SUM GUT'z WIT ME THO, MORE LIKE JUS HAVIN A GOOD TIME...

IF U TRY TOO HARD OR PUSH TOO MUCH U TAKE THE ENJOYMENT OUT THE NITE...

JUS CHILL & HAVE A GOOD TIME & ERYTHING SHOULD FALL IN PLACE...

- GEEzUz

Apr 14, 2003
^^yup yuuppp...

well I'm not 21 but I got about 6 months...and when I do turn 21, u better believe i'll be hittin bars up on the solo tip...Ive already thought about this...
Only time i've been in a bar is with my folks, before 9pm...and some beezies were lookin....i cant wait muthafuckas!

Apr 18, 2005
That seems kinda bootsie. Try goin' wit some folx that you know will dance so they wont be all around you all the time but are there if you wanna chopp up game for a second.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
satherp5 said:
LMAO....dude stay gettin it in every thread.......