How many of you hit up bars/clubs by yourself?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I just really got in to this. It's actually pretty cool hittin up bars/clubs by yourself. I mean usually when you hit up a bar or a club with another homie you end up just bull shittin with them and shit like that. When you hit up a bar by yourself though it's easy to just focus on chillin and talkin to cool ass girls.

Anyone else do this? I'm sure if you do it's all about beatin guts up so how do you usually approach a girl. Right now I'm trying to hit up some older girls like 35-45 or so. Just trying to get some old school education. Anyone else that does this, explain your process.

Jan 1, 2006
Tryna go for them cougars?! I wouldn't want to do hit up a bar/club solo... I'd feel like a square but then again you can probably pull more cause they feel sorry for you

Feb 1, 2006
Ahahhahaha, pretty much I will, but usually only if its a local place where I might run into people I know or at least have seen some people before then it's easy to at least pretend you have seen the breezie before when you spit some game at em. But yeah, I do that on the regular it is way easier to chat up broads than if you are in a posse.

Its kinda tough to roll like that to a totally random place cuz its easy to look like a dumbass rollin' han solo...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
YOUNGNUTT said:
I'VE BEEN THINK'N' BOUT THIS TOO LATELY!!!
Seriously, I'm not gonna lie. I have a couple other friends that only role like that. They told me if you're confident, and acting like you don't give a fuck, it's 20X easier to pick up a girl. You just gotta know where to go and when to make a move. That's what I'm in the process of right now...Learning.

Feb 1, 2006
YOUNGNUTT said:
I'M ON IT!!! IT'S GO'N' DOWN THIS WEEKEND!!! SOLO MISSION!!!
That's da bidness, but watch out because these slow fucks are into handcuffing their hoes!!! They'll see you are alone and talk tough and then your solo mission will bite you in the ass if you don't have backup and their brother owns the bar or some dumb shit like that.... Unlikely but it happens. It's all about the home turf or big ass clubs for the foolproof mission, its sucks getting caught up outta bounds!