how many of you got your

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
first of all i don't get off the toilet until the toiler paper i just wiped with is as white as when i first grabbed it. i ain't got to worry about doo doo stains having said that i've gotten my salad tossed many times by the down ass freak bitch i used to fuck i did just about everything with her except let her hit me from the back haha. it feels good goddamit! ass, balls, ass, balls, dick, balls & so on. damn talk about some of the best nuts ever busted & all in her mouth & she swaaaallowed it. YAHTZEE!!!!!

May 27, 2009
For me it's just about how much of a freak the bitch is that's a turn on. This young lady says "Do you want to jack off and cum in my face" (actually I think she said wank, she had a british accent). I'm like "Sure thing". Next thing you know, she's on her back and I'm straddling her face.

I was thinking to myself "Man, I thought that Russian domestic violence victim from the restaurant was a freak, and the girl from work with a rape fetish was disturbingly freaky, but this girl is really raising the bar."

Then she just lays in bed for a half hour with nut all in her face like "you don't want to cuddle?" LOL. "No indeed, that's what your boyfriend is for sweetie. Where the fuck are my pants?"

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Rusty Trombone and/or Tossed Salad

Like I have stated here on The Siccness in the past, Yes, I love it when a broad performs the Rusty Trombone on me! I actually had a bitch leave multiple hickeys on the inside of my ass walls too. It's the feeling of ecstacy when a bitch fucks your Carmel Eye with their tongue!!!

May 9, 2002
so lettin a bitch fuck u in the ass wit a strap-on aint gay...

nah nigga that shits gay, the fuck would u want a bitch 2 do somethin 2 yo booty??? that aint bruh-goon shit... that aint bruh-goon shit at all
FYI, the male g spot is in the booty (please google "prostate" if you dont know what it is). Im not condoning anything going up a guys ass, but facts are facts.

May 11, 2002
Like I have stated here on The Siccness in the past, Yes, I love it when a broad performs the Rusty Trombone on me! I actually had a bitch leave multiple hickeys on the inside of my ass walls too. It's the feeling of ecstacy when a bitch fucks your Carmel Eye with their tongue!!!
OMG, this post had me dying right here.

Nov 8, 2007
im just gonna say this, if a bitch ask if u want your ass licked, chances are you anit the first nigga she done it do, so think about when u just got done kissin that bitch, u had her nasty ass crunch bar lookin tongue in your mouth that was in some otha dudes ass. better take that scope, throw that bitch in the freezer and start eatin scopecicles.

u only do that shit with the wifey if u know for a fact she anit never done it before.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
My ex used to LOVE getting slapped in the face during sex... then one day I slapped the shit outta her & she started crying.

right then & there I knew shit had changed.... I saw the fear in her eyes.

thus I never slapped her again, she was trippin like I was out to hurt her or some shit lol
Hell yea, that was one crazy night...

*sigh

good times good times