how many of you got your

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my partners used to mess with a girl that licked ass, she licked a few peoples asses its like her trade mark ,the homie who first brought her around well they been married a little less than a year ha !

Dec 2, 2006
you know if anyone i know or knows him would know exactly what im talkin about , they'd be like damn they talkin about so and so
"oh, you talking about the homie_________ that married ass-licking___________. that's the homie though!" LOL

i have been around my share of trademarked skunkas. "all day" as she will suck your cock until you tell her to stop. "chooga" as in the train sound.

but never in my time have a come across a "trademarked" ass licking, salad tossing, shit breath bitch. i would name her cleveland. as in cleveland "browns!"

Jan 28, 2005
i'm a fan, whatever i'll admit it.

but just broke up with the girlfriend of 3 years who was all about it, so those days may be over.

May 9, 2002
I haven't, I don't know if I could respect a bitch that licks ass...probably licked other dude's asses before and you kiss that, nope not me. She don't need to be THAT freaky, as long as I can put it in her butt haha.
You know that this is irrational logic, right? Because you are kissing every guy and fuckin every guy she has fucked regardless, so your point is moot.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
BALLER MODE! MAKE A BITCH LICK YA ASS DICK BALLS AND TOES!!!

I remember a bitch licked my ass when she was lickin my balls it caught me by suprise i was like WTF?!? and i knee'd her in the chin!! hahahah it was hella funny she was hella mad and i was like " what the fuck do i look like?!" lol.

she wit some new dude now and i give him funny looks when i see him like hahah booty breath.

It felt lightweight coo no marty/sexual conan/phantom but im sick in the head i be wantin to fart in a bitches face cuz id rather laugh then have my ass licked.