How many of yall rappers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
MOST OF THE RAPPERS I KNOW DON'T WORK...SOME HUSTLE,SOME PIMP,SOME ROB...SOME JUST LIVE OFF OF VERSES.
IT ALL DEPENDS..USUALLY THE UNDERGROUND CATS CAN MAKE IT IN THE STREETS IF THAT'S WHERE THEY'RE FROM BUT RIGHT NOW I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO GOT FAMILIES ARE RESORTING BACC 2 THE WORKING WORLD...

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
gimmi a minute me and Warfare will never have to take orders from nobody again..................
*makes remark like jesse james on midwest mafia board*

"If it aint about bay area rap it dont need to be here!!!" :rolleyes: ......lol

Jan 23, 2003
DAMN IT MUST BE HELLA WEAK TO HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND BE A RAPPER WELL JUS STARTIN OFF IS COO BUT AFTER THE 3RD ALBUM ATLEAST FUCK WORKING CUZ I KNOW YALL GOOD 4 AT LEAST 20 RACKS OF AN ALBUM MOST NIGGAS I KNOW DONT MAKE THAT AT WORK OR HUSTLIN THEY ALL STRUGGLIN

Aug 4, 2002
mobblyfe said:
DAMN IT MUST BE HELLA WEAK TO HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND BE A RAPPER WELL JUS STARTIN OFF IS COO BUT AFTER THE 3RD ALBUM ATLEAST FUCK WORKING CUZ I KNOW YALL GOOD 4 AT LEAST 20 RACKS OF AN ALBUM MOST NIGGAS I KNOW DONT MAKE THAT AT WORK OR HUSTLIN THEY ALL STRUGGLIN
Fo real.

Mar 1, 2006
Depends, if you a broke ass nigga you gotta make money, if you aint hella raw pushin units then theres no point of rapin if you have zero income.

Some people use music as enjoyment, and do it for the fact of just being able to you feel. Regardless when it all comes down to it, you have to make money so weather its working or only doing music you still need to be bringin in the bacon yadda.

Although, if your trying to do music on a major scale then all your time needs to be towards your music. And if thats the case then a rapper shouldnt work, but like I said before there are so many niggas rappin now, its just like who the fuck care.

I don't see nothing wrong as long as a nigga is makin moves trying to better themselves u feel. Music will always be music, however the age 18-25 is a cruical point in many people lifes, if you aint doing it movin now then you will be fucked later in life.

Weather working or not, its all about the money however you get it more power to you.

Mar 21, 2006
You gots to multitask out here. You cant do just rap. How many rappers you thing only rap for money?? You gotta rap, own label, hustle, produce, put out DVD's, start your own busines, sell real estate... you gotta have your hands in several things. People I know make money to invest in bigger things to make more money. The only way to make is an everyday task of being on the stepping machine.

Aug 20, 2003
SHIT THE STRANGULATION IS DOING OK, BUT HELL NA I GOT MY HANDS ON OTHER THINGS THAT KEEPS ME GOING.THE LOVE FOR THE MUSIC IS THE REASON WHY I DO IT....AND I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THATS MAKING ENOUGH NOT 2 WORK....