How many of yall have fucked a homie's ex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
I don't really know, I mean I don't think I would hella trip if one of my homies did this, but there's always that chance...

Is there like boundaries or what? How do my bruh-goons feel about this shit??

Apr 14, 2003
Arright, so what if you havent known the dude for that long, but your cool wit em.. and his ex bitch just happens to be all over your nuts..??? I mean it aint like im comin here for advice or nothin, i just want some different perspectives, feel me?

Apr 14, 2003
not to be a dick, but if u dont give a fuck, why are u asking?
Because the Sicc has strict MORALS and I want to be MORAL

naw man just some shit that's going on in my reality, prolly happens to a lotta people. makes for good internet conversation. damn. I know somebody on here has some good stories.

Dec 4, 2006
if she's an ex that wasn't anything special to your boy...yeah go for it..

but if she was..example babymama or wife.....don't do it..

Apr 14, 2003
Yeah good call, I would never fuck a homies baby mom or ex wife.. had the chance, the bitch hit me up a couple times tellin me straight up that she wanted the dick. Fuck that. That was one of my good friends too.

Apr 25, 2002
I did. This was back in high school.

I was friends with her and helped her and my friend get together. He fucked around and treated her bad (he never fucked her though). She moved on to me and I fucked. He got mad one day and let it slip he was jealous over what happened with her. He and I stopped being friends. She and I had a lil thing and when we went away to college she wrote me what amounted to a dear john letter and told me she just wanted to be friends. I said some mean shit to her to drive her away because inside I felt like she broke my heart a bit and I wouldn’t be able to be genuine friends with her.

Still feel like a sucker to this day.