How many of yall have fucked a homie's ex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Honestly I never have, but this girl I "dated" a while back decided she wanted to go another route so I fucked HER best friend. She got extremely pissed off and all I could do was smile/laugh. The pussy (her friends) itself wasn't anything to brag about, this broad wasn't half as good looking, but it didn't matter.

"Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy".

Just imagine, some revenge pussy.

Dec 9, 2005
See I dunno, maybe I'm different. I've always felt like it was an unspoken rule.

I'm not talking about some scallywag tramp. I'm talking about someone who had a real relationship with one of your boys.

OFF LIMITS.

I can count my true boys on one hand. There are literally millions of females out there that wouldn't jeopardize my friendship/brotherhood.

It wouldn't even get to the point of asking permission cause its just automatic. Just my .02.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The reason I am against is, the girl is usually fucking a dude she isnt even attracted too, to spite her ex, But I am also for fucking her, and then dude who she dated being there, like laughing it off in her face, to make her feel hella worthless.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
If there's no kids involved... I don't see why dudes would have a problem lettin' their homies have a turn at her... any bitch I've fucked with is fair game to any of my friends... because I know I'm not gettin' back with em... I tell em to blow it in her face...

Apr 26, 2006
BTW, I had the chance to fuck or atleast mess around with my homie's current GF about a year ago, but I never did. My homie would bring her along, but still kind of left it open to where I could intervene as well if I truely wanted. But fuck na, that was his catch, not mine.

I had the hunch all along that he liked her (despite him trying to seem like he didn't), so I never fucked with her. Thank God. That would be fucking wierd today if I did considering it's his girl now.