How many artist have gone out of state..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
Homeboys need to do some shows in West Phoenix or Avondale, everytime I hear about a show or whatever in Arizona it's always in Tuscon or somewhere where their is not to many homeboys. The only cd's you really see here besides scrap shit is Darkroom.

May 12, 2004
n as far as marketing i gots hella homies out here knockin homeboy rap shit u would never even expect them to know like redrum n deep sleep got them like shit from merced too n seems like alot favor woodie and big tone too n like homie said hella darkroom shit

May 2, 2009
Homeboys should really start taking it out of state. Why limit yourself to just cali? If all these faggot scraps can push their music in these different states. Why can't we? & since they've basically flooded their own market and have people not wanting to buy their shit as much, it gives homeboy rappers an opportunity to go into these places and offer the people something different, in which they'll want to buy. I'm not just talking northwest and south western states. Although those are the ones that should be focused on first. There's an un tapped market all over this bitch, usa. Just imagine being a homeboy rapper, planning a road trip to other states, hitting the major cities, selling your cd's to all the mom and pop shops, car shows, flee markets, or just straight out the trunk. Bascially the same thing you do in cali, but the difference is you're expanding your music genre's influence. More fans = more sales = more feria. Take a few big boxes of cd's with you, and a have a goal to get them all off before you get back. There's a lot of money to be made out there. And a lot of loved that's shown by the out of state folks.

Aug 20, 2003
Homeboys should really start taking it out of state. Why limit yourself to just cali? If all these faggot scraps can push their music in these different states. Why can't we? & since they've basically flooded their own market and have people not wanting to buy their shit as much, it gives homeboy rappers an opportunity to go into these places and offer the people something different, in which they'll want to buy. I'm not just talking northwest and south western states. Although those are the ones that should be focused on first. There's an un tapped market all over this bitch, usa. Just imagine being a homeboy rapper, planning a road trip to other states, hitting the major cities, selling your cd's to all the mom and pop shops, car shows, flee markets, or just straight out the trunk. Bascially the same thing you do in cali, but the difference is you're expanding your music genre's influence. More fans = more sales = more feria. Take a few big boxes of cd's with you, and a have a goal to get them all off before you get back. There's a lot of money to be made out there. And a lot of loved that's shown by the out of state folks.
yeah ive been thinking of taking a road trip outta state.im seriously thinking about it.ill keep ya posted....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Homeboys need to do some shows in West Phoenix or Avondale, .....
do you know the name of any coo spots that would let N's perform?
i can look into that as i got more than a few homies in phx........
and more than a few homiez who would make the trip out there to perform......

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. RICO was enacted by section 901(a) of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 (Pub.L. 91-452, 84 Stat. 922, enacted October 15, 1970). RICO is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961–1968. While its intended use was to prosecute the Mafia as well as others who were actively engaged in organized crime, its application has been more widespread.

Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity." RICO also permits a private individual harmed by the actions of such an enterprise to file a civil suit; if successful, the individual can collect treble damages.

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond. This provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction and/or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.

In many cases, the threat of a RICO indictment can force defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges, in part because the seizure of assets would make it difficult to pay a defense attorney. Despite its harsh provisions, a RICO-related charge is considered easy to prove in court, as it focuses on patterns of behavior as opposed to criminal acts.[4]

There is also a provision for private parties to sue. A "person damaged in his business or property" can sue one or more "racketeers." The plaintiff must prove the existence of a "criminal enterprise." The defendant(s) are not the enterprise; in other words, the defendant(s) and the enterprise are not one and the same. There must be one of four specified relationships between the defendant(s) and the enterprise. A civil RICO action, like many lawsuits based on federal law, can be filed in state or federal court.[5]

Both the federal and civil components allow for the recovery of treble damages (damages in triple the amount of actual/compensatory damages).

Although its primary intent was to deal with organized crime, Blakey said that Congress never intended it to merely apply to the Mob. He once told Time, "We don't want one set of rules for people whose collars are blue or whose names end in vowels, and another set for those whose collars are white and have Ivy League diplomas."[4]

(Google and Wikipedia my nigga.....the answer to all life's questions....)

May 12, 2004
do you know the name of any coo spots that would let N's perform?
i can look into that as i got more than a few homies in phx........
and more than a few homiez who would make the trip out there to perform......
shit id head out to that to see some loved ones here perform finally....by the way have u heard of some one named icee hes been rappin out here but reps tulas n i know how close the 559 is so just was curious

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
homeboy rappers should consider going to the east coast and start slanging there. theres an untapped market there and theres a huge underground scene there with hella good rappers out there to network with and make your music interesting with an east mix. places like New York, Baltimore or Florida would be good. I know Big Oso Loc, Lil Coner, Tito B, Davina & Keek Dogg have done Shows in Kansas City but homeboy rappers should really look into the east coast. just my opinion

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
shit id head out to that to see some loved ones here perform finally....by the way have u heard of some one named icee hes been rappin out here but reps tulas n i know how close the 559 is so just was curious
oh yea homie....Icee reps Tulare County not the city, i am almost certain he's from woodvile aka tablas....
yeah i have some of his music as we fuck wit alot of the same idividuals...
i dont know him and i heard he's locked up but his shit is tight.