How long yall gonna sleep on Maki???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Rob Lo gets alot of credit for some of Makis production cuz people don't read production credits on the inside of CDs, You know he produced Barney, still one of my all time favorite songs

Jun 6, 2006
Rob Lo gets alot of credit for some of Makis production cuz people don't read production credits on the inside of CDs
i've noticed that lately more and more bay rap cds dont even include full credits anymore, only a tracklisting with the featured artist,shit is fucking wack...

they dont even be havin no shout outs or dedications no more,just a 1 page insert,shit be wack ass fuck. i miss reading all those lil things and seeing all those extra ass pictures...seems liek no1 cares anymore

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
C.M.P CEO said:
i've noticed that lately more and more bay rap cds dont even include full credits anymore, only a tracklisting with the featured artist,shit is fucking wack...

they dont even be havin no shout outs or dedications no more,just a 1 page insert,shit be wack ass fuck. i miss reading all those lil things and seeing all those extra ass pictures...seems liek no1 cares anymore
Thank Street Show for that one, most of their projects are pretty solid but the cover work is obviously rushed to get the shit out sometimes. Just look at some of those covers, I can't believe they put out that Dru Down adn Lee Majors out like that lol