How is it that Strangeland leaked 2 weeks before the release...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2009
webrip, not the same as a true leak. some site called juno download had snippets that you could listen to the whole songs part by part and someone ripped and stitched them all together.

Jan 8, 2006
yeah its kinda crazy. dont know how or why Juno had the power to post the entire album (even though its supposed to be snippets).

Im sure Strange will keep the the CDQ rip under wraps for a bit longer. I heard a rumor that Strange now has a 'task force' which constantly monitors blogs, forums, and sites for people posting their copyrighted material. Supposedly..they will be going after certain individuals who post their music catalog up for downloads. I guess they have personal info such as names, ip addresses, locations etc. Rumor is that soon people will be getting served with lawsuits and fines. we'll see what happens but they're probably blowing hot air

Dec 14, 2005
Why do you check this forum if you think of the music the way you do?

I never go on rick ross forums and bitch about the quality of his shit. If I dislike a certain artist I dont go out of my way to let people know.. Just bump what you like, which seems to be a lot of ICP so.. good luck with all that

Jan 29, 2006
yeah its kinda crazy. dont know how or why Juno had the power to post the entire album (even though its supposed to be snippets).

Im sure Strange will keep the the CDQ rip under wraps for a bit longer. I heard a rumor that Strange now has a 'task force' which constantly monitors blogs, forums, and sites for people posting their copyrighted material. Supposedly..they will be going after certain individuals who post their music catalog up for downloads. I guess they have personal info such as names, ip addresses, locations etc. Rumor is that soon people will be getting served with lawsuits and fines. we'll see what happens but they're probably blowing hot air
they arent the fbi, i doubt they have any of that info

Jan 8, 2006
they arent the fbi, i doubt they have any of that info
yeah im not sure. probably just the IPs for now.

someone on thereal.com said that the leaked patched together Strangeland 'snippet album' came from the same place where you can download a massive discography of everything ever released by Strange. these forums and blogs are the ones that have been under scrutiny.

Jun 22, 2007
yeah im not sure. probably just the IPs for now.

someone on thereal.com said that the leaked patched together Strangeland 'snippet album' came from the same place where you can download a massive discography of everything ever released by Strange. these forums and blogs are the ones that have been under scrutiny.
Studioleaks.com....

And did anyone else notice that real rap talk.com is no longer? Apparently the feds shut it down, real bummer, that was my main site to DL shit.

Jun 20, 2008
Studioleaks.com....

And did anyone else notice that real rap talk.com is no longer? Apparently the feds shut it down, real bummer, that was my main site to DL shit.
Yeah rrt being down sucks, I haven't bothered to look for a replacement site yet, but if anyone knows of one, information would be much appreciated.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Wonder what ever happened to that whole F.T.I. thing...

Strange Music had nothing to do with your account being deleted. I think that it has to do with some new agreement between our distributor (Universal) and Youtube that is causing these recent flags.

Still on F. T. I.

T. O.