how do you unlock a v3 razor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2006
So i have an extra Motorola razor and its from cingular/at&t, and i was wondering how you get a t-mobile sim card to work in it

Aug 28, 2006
autistic said:
these people responding don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
CINGULAR/AT&T HAVE THE SAME PASSWORDS IN ALL PHONES IN THAT COMPANY, IF U SAY WE DONT KNOW THEN U COME UP AND HELP HIM

TRY 123456 THAT MIGHT WORK IF NOT MY BAD

May 1, 2002
look in the newspaper in your local area some celluar third party stores not affilated with any cell phone companies will do it for you for about 20 bucks

Jul 13, 2006
^^^ya i was gunna do that, and i saw the programs on google too i was just wondering if there was someting that was free cuz im selling the phone to someone with t mobile

May 1, 2002
its gonna cost you i never seen any programs that you can get for free unless you bought off Cingular and your still with them and have no past due's shit like that if thats the case you can call them up and they'll give you the code tell them your going overseas and your going to use a pre paid sim card there

Sep 26, 2005
those people are tryin to tell u the unlock pin default codes, the subsidy unlock code is actually diff from att phones and cingular they aint all tha same number they all diff u can get them online if u dont know anyone, bad thing iz in tha storez they try to rip u off sumtimez the best thing to do is go online or did u have service w cingular? also u gonna have a hard time usin sum featurez on it like tha internet, txt mozt likly will work but it aint really good uzin a unlocked phone from another carrier since itz all diff software sumtimez u cant even use tha internet w correct settingz cuz of software

Sep 26, 2005
mExIcaNox4 said:
its gonna cost you i never seen any programs that you can get for free unless you bought off Cingular and your still with them and have no past due's shit like that if thats the case you can call them up and they'll give you the code tell them your going overseas and your going to use a pre paid sim card there
that takez up to ten buisness dayz hella long but it workz

Jul 13, 2006
KOOL_AID said:
those people are tryin to tell u the unlock pin default codes, the subsidy unlock code is actually diff from att phones and cingular they aint all tha same number they all diff u can get them online if u dont know anyone, bad thing iz in tha storez they try to rip u off sumtimez the best thing to do is go online or did u have service w cingular? also u gonna have a hard time usin sum featurez on it like tha internet, txt mozt likly will work but it aint really good uzin a unlocked phone from another carrier since itz all diff software sumtimez u cant even use tha internet w correct settingz cuz of software
well its a cingular phone and my sim card from cingular works, and someone that has t-mobile is wanting to buy the phone so i tried my roommates t-mobile card and it told me to put a subsidy code

Sep 26, 2005
yea they do that so u wont use it on another network, juzt call them and request for the code and tell them the reason is international make sure u give them the imei for ur v3 tho