How do you roll your blunts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
dojasak707 said:
At some summer festivals after I would roll up the bleezies I would leave like 2-3 grams of grinded rope and some hash oil on the table. Then I would put hash oil (honey) on and around the tobacco paper, then roll the blunts back and forth on the already crushed dank. If its the sticky icky it makes it so you cant even see the blunt paper just the doja. I recomend this one (especially after harvesting) cause It burns perfectly, last for days and everyone around you trips the fuck out cause all they see is green!
damn that shit sounds crazy!

Oct 5, 2006
man if you gonna roll a blunt you goota try a milk shake!
connect the blunt to a straw ( by the mouth piece side)
freeze a glass long enough where you can see the ice on it
put the straw in the glass
shotgun the blunt into the glass
the smoke will stay inside and it looks like milk ( its a trip)
then tilt the glass and have a drink!
the smoke will stay in your lungs and get you high as fuck.
believe me one of the times i did it there was 6 people in the rotation and we only went through half the blunt N were all blitzed!

Jun 2, 2002
backwoods aren't for amatuers...u gotta have hands to roll them...

first off, you don't split a backwood, you find the end of it and unravel it. then, you end up with one full tobacco leaf. the mistake a lot of people make, is they roll the whole leaf, which is hella harsh unless you throw like 3 grams in that motherfucker. either rip the leaf, or get some scissors, and take off what you don't need...at the same time, shape it into a somewhat rectangle. personally, i roll backwoods as fat ass cones, but i'm not gonna confuse you folks hahaha. anyway, when you roll it, be gentle, like it's a zig zag. use a decent ammount of spit, especially at the mouthpeice...regardless, they start to come apart by the time u get to the roach...that's why i roll cones. anwyway, if you got hands, you can roll a reaaaaal pretty backwood, especially if u put a lot of tree in it....good luck bitches, when you give up on the remaining 7 blunts in the package, send those bitches to me!!!