How do you roll your blunts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mr. Nice Guy said:
1 - Split a swisher down the middle using thumbs
2 - Remove contents
3 - Lick inside of paper
4 - Insert weed
5 - Roll around contents
6 - Use thumbs to push one side under the other
7 - Lick upper side to stick to lower
8 - Run a lighter up and down the seem to dry and harden blunt
i have given those exact 8 instructions to noobs..aint much too it is what i always tellem..

May 29, 2002
rolling it inside out is harder. but it does burn slower real talk. maybe partly cuz u gotta use more spit cuz the leaves dont stick as good as the paper. but also, since the paper was dipped in the flavoring, it is kinda sticky or oily, thus causing it to burn slower since it is on the outside and the leaves are in the inside.

but i just started rollin inside out again, it aint that much harder and its always better to have it burnin slower, especially if you blowin with a few folks. and if the blunt is for me, i tear off the tip, but if its wit 2 or more i leave it

Mar 8, 2007
^^ any time of blunt is still a tabacco leaf, so its unhealthy either way.. maybe one is maybe less harmfull then the other... i dont know... all i know is im high... thats what matters

Jun 5, 2004
i roll a good blunt. u kinda gotta see it tho i cant really tell you how to roll it. i take hella steps but i dont take days tho. gotta get it hella hella wet though, ive slobbered over hella joints thinking they were blunts, so i gotta to do it over lol

Nov 27, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
blunts are fairly easy to roll, real question is, HOW DO YOU ROLL A BACKWOOD???

The paper doesnt stick, its just a fatty dry tobacco leaf
good question, ive only been able to do it a few times well but the problem is that they dry out in like a hour after u buy the damn things so its just a waste, i gave up on backwoods- but when u do it right its pretty damn nice i will admit

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
At some summer festivals after I would roll up the bleezies I would leave like 2-3 grams of grinded rope and some hash oil on the table. Then I would put hash oil (honey) on and around the tobacco paper, then roll the blunts back and forth on the already crushed dank. If its the sticky icky it makes it so you cant even see the blunt paper just the doja. I recomend this one (especially after harvesting) cause It burns perfectly, last for days and everyone around you trips the fuck out cause all they see is green!

Nov 27, 2006
damn i rolled like a 1.5 blunt of some shit called banana that i got from the club and some purple mist, i swear to god i was smokin wit this one kid and the blunt lasted like 20 mins, shit was crazy

May 9, 2006
i'll teach anyone how to roll a perfect blunt like a pro, just shoot me $5.50 through paypal and we're good

but really...inside out, cut off the tip with the glue, and roll it into a slight cone shape, not too much tho. i dont know about everyone slobbin the shit when they roll it, you barly need any spit if you know how to roll a blunt right