How do you get rid of this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
*the real meaning of those searches.

Well i had couple of buddies on cell block(the board that ive been posting on for 3 years now. We just had a picture thread. Everybody posted up there pictures. So i thought it would be clever to seach for some funny photos. So i search for some animal humping. Then i would use my paint shop and fix it up. I inserted my friends face on the one shoulders of two lovely chipmunks that are having there way in the wilderness.

I thought it was funny

Dec 8, 2004
10 pages of everyone dogging on you and you finally explain yourself? Funny man. I aint tryin to dog on you or anything man but I was hoping that animal humping wasnt your thing. Good to know your story though. What about the bird humping? One more question. How the hell did this thread become vital?

May 29, 2002
T-Sheezy said:
10 pages of everyone dogging on you and you finally explain yourself? Funny man. I aint tryin to dog on you or anything man but I was hoping that animal humping wasnt your thing. Good to know your story though. What about the bird humping? One more question. How the hell did this thread become vital?
you mean it took that long for him to come up with a lie.

Dec 2, 2004
Why would you guys in the first place assume that i should have to make up a lie. this is a message board. my image is not tarnish. especially on a message.

Oct 13, 2003
cbrennen, obviously you don't really give a fuck what people think of your adventures online. So don't take it offensive if people make exagerated comments and shit. It's all for fun homie. Who really gives a fuck anyway what you do?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
ROFL! LOL!! DAMN I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS THREAD!!

I should send him a Turkey on Thanksgiving!?! I still have his address on file from when he purchased a CD from me on eBay! OH SHIT.. Come to think of it, the CD he bought from me was Tweedy Bird Loc's "187 Ride By" CD!!! LOL!!! Oh My Lord... pray for this sick child.. =)

Jun 27, 2003
Somebody posted the pics in another recent thread.. I forgot who it was but somebody still has the pics. Hahaha, this thread is a classic.