How do you feel today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2017
Hello guys I am starting this thread just to say hello to all of you and want to know how is everyone feeling today despite our current situation. Are you feeling happy, sad, lonely, depressed, or angry? Let us know how each other's feelings here.
Today, I am a little depressed but blessed. Now it's your turn.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
yeah right im making money on paypal and crypto crazy money in real life. I come on here to just troll lol... once again you lose like i said laughing to the bank lol
ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
yeah right im making money on paypal and crypto crazy money in real life. I come on here to just troll lol... once again you lose like i said laughing to the bank lol
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So who are you trolling because not a single person here gives a single shit about any of it

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Do you got midget wife too. You and malki can be bff's and shits

Props: RemyRoux