How Do You Deal With Drunk Friends?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
First and foremost I have been in those situations, but never let muthaphuckaz touch me what so ever.

During those times I tell myself if shit starts to happen I'm gonna throw down no, if, and, or but's about it.

Yeah, they can talk shit in their drunkin' stage, but I remain a real friend and let them know they either have a drinking problem, or they have a problem everytime they drink. And try my best to calm the situation and bring it to a screeching hault.

I cut that shit off at the knees and that's the reason you won't catch me partying with too many people outside close "friends" and family. With that being said, I'll cut loose some ignorant family members who can't control his / her drinking too.

Days after the appologies come and we can be cool, but I'm straight about shit. Don't come around me, or my spot when your drinking. I stand and hold my rules 100% and don't deal with bullshit. I don't go to anybody's house to drink and if you come to mine and drink. That means you can maintain your composure, drink, be cool & have a good time. No exceptions!

May 27, 2009
Why is your boy pissed if he's out of line? What'd you do to get him worked up?

If it was just him being drunk and stupid, you either escalate the violence or leave the area. Lots of this depends on if you think you'd beat him in a fight.

When my friends get drunk and try some slap boxing, or wrestling, play fighting type shit, I just tell them I don't do that shit. For me it's either we throw blows or not. If I think I can woop that ass, I'll hit 'em in the face or knock them to the ground after 3 or 4 warnings. If I think they'll woop my ass, I just leave.

You don't have to "beat the shit out of them" to get your point across. A few hits to the face or body should let a close friend know that you're not playing. Or you can throw them on the ground or escalate slightly to let them know you're not playing. They'll be pissed at first but the next day they'll be like "that shit was fucked up :( " and you just say "I told you 3 times I don't do slap boxing" or whatever little "establish dominance" test they were trying to do.

If it's not a close friend then escalate faster. One or two warnings if any at all. But that play fighting shit doesn't fly.

Sep 17, 2007
when my bitch gets drunk...HOLY FUCK its like World War III in this bitch. I swear i become a mutha fucka she wants to kill sometimes. Only hears what she wants to hear. Twist word all up and out of context. I feel like slappin the shit out of her. But thats a big mistake and no need for that.

My bitch is the worst person to handle when she's drunk. cuz she get super sloppy and be want to box grown men and shit. I always gotta try to calm her down.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yeah I guess I'm really not worried about it. The only reason why he was so wasted anyways is cause he's going to Iraq in a couple weeks so everyone was feeding him shots left and right.

He didn't "punk" me, he just got out of hand. Yeah I could of whooped his ass but he probably wouldn't of remembered it anyways and I would of felt like shit for beatin up a blacked out guy.

Just posting in this thread has made me realize how dumb all this is and why shouldn't I forgive him. See this is why I made this thread.

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know cuzzin. At first it sounded like this was some wrestling shit, now you say he choked you.

I would square up with him if he wants too. Or you could just quit hanging with the dude.

I come from a different culture, if you put hands on somebody no matter what you expect a reaction that moment.

I ain't saying you should whooped his ass right then, but the other posters are right you shouldn't of let it pass for weeks.

The question is though why you hanging with cats that can't control themselves?

Apr 25, 2002
when my bitch gets drunk...HOLY FUCK its like World War III in this bitch. I swear i become a mutha fucka she wants to kill sometimes. Only hears what she wants to hear. Twist word all up and out of context. I feel like slappin the shit out of her. But thats a big mistake and no need for that.

My bitch is the worst person to handle when she's drunk. cuz she get super sloppy and be want to box grown men and shit. I always gotta try to calm her down.
That's all bad. I probably would have dumped her after the first time she did that shit.

I don't know about everyone else, but I never take shit from my girl. They're all expendable, so if she aint what I want her to be, she's out.

May 16, 2002
Yeah I guess I'm really not worried about it. The only reason why he was so wasted anyways is cause he's going to Iraq in a couple weeks so everyone was feeding him shots left and right.

He didn't "punk" me, he just got out of hand. Yeah I could of whooped his ass but he probably wouldn't of remembered it anyways and I would of felt like shit for beatin up a blacked out guy.

Just posting in this thread has made me realize how dumb all this is and why shouldn't I forgive him. See this is why I made this thread.
Fuck the Iraq excuse, Homie. All due respect, you sound like a bitch who get's beatin' by her man talking about she deserved it. My nephew and plenty of Homies have gone, or are going to Iraq and no, we don't throw down.

Shit's not that hard, just don't party with dude again cause dude can't handle his liquor.

Do like me: No bullshit and no baby sitting drunks who can't handle drinking!

Sep 17, 2007
That's all bad. I probably would have dumped her after the first time she did that shit.

I don't know about everyone else, but I never take shit from my girl. They're all expendable, so if she aint what I want her to be, she's out.
true but i never met a girl that can put up with my shit like she can. im a fuckin asshole. straight up. any other bitch wouldn't be havin it.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I ain't saying you should whooped his ass right then, but the other posters are right you shouldn't of let it pass for weeks.

The question is though why you hanging with cats that can't control themselves?
I had to let it pass for now anyways because he left for Missouri for training two days later and doesn't get back till Next Thursday.

I wasn't really aware of the fact that he thinks he's tough when he get's blacked out. But trust me it's been noted. I can't stand being around people that get "liquid muscles".

Fuck the Iraq excuse, Homie. All due respect, you sound like a bitch who get's beatin' by her man talking about she deserved it. My nephew and plenty of Homies have gone, or are going to Iraq and no, we don't throw down.

Shit's not that hard, just don't party with dude again cause dude can't handle his liquor.

Do like me: No bullshit and no baby sitting drunks who can't handle drinking!
I didn't say I deserved it at all. I'll forgive him, but yeah you're right I don't really care to party with people that get like that. Shit's annoying and childish. I really don't even care to be drunk around other prople or to be around other drunks usually. I'd much rather get drunk and sit on my computer listening to music. Kind of pathetic but fuck it, it is what it is.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is my rule. if im gonna baby sit you, you better have drank ALOT OF LIQUOR to get to that point. then, ill give you leinency.

slipped a roofie, a xanax, a valium, ghb, ill watch you.

but it better not be a few mixed drinks and a few beers. you better be ER room ready.

otherwise ill leave you in a ditch for being a homo. shit, ill kick you in the ditch myself.

but the violence thing, a no no. i dont think that needs to happen.

i dont get violent drunks. its like, point that out when the sherm sticks being passed pls.

you gotta learn how to play with drunks, like small furry balls on strings with little kittens...theyre fun to fuck with