How Do You Deal With Drunk Friends?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
really tho...

fuck was you thinkin makin this thread???...

first you get punked by your boy then you let a week pass w/o doing anything and make a thread bout it on the siccness ask'n us how you should react....

siccness is def. not the same anymore...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
really tho...

fuck was you thinkin makin this thread???...

first you get punked by your boy then you let a week pass w/o doing anything and make a thread bout it on the siccness ask'n us how you should react....

siccness is def. not the same anymore...
you're a fag...fuck you and your mother

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
You can't wait on things youre gonna have to learn to react and work within the moment. Not weeks later, not days later, maybe not even minutes later. And like someone said before your so called friend doesn't respect you and he just feels bad about it.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Okay wait, so those of you that have friends (definitely not bay2mi) have never had one of them get all drunk and try and fuck with you? Or if they did you just beat the fuck out of them? Really? Wow you guys are some real winners... Dude feels bad as hell about it now, I'm just simply asking how you guys (those that actually have friends) would react. Would you forgive him? Say fuck him? Ya'll are trying to act all tough and cool on a fuckin message board. Fuckin ridiculous. It's not like he tried to swing on me, he got pissed off at me and tried to choke me. It's really not that serious.

Fuck the rest of the posts, some of ya'll try WAY to hard to be hard on here even though you know you're not which is why you're postin on siccness at midnight.

Dec 29, 2008
drunk words are sober thoughts

yeah im spending less time around alchys though since i cut back on drinking

im not really trying to spend time with anyone who drinks way too much and acts like a fool not my idea of fun

May 9, 2002
First of all, i stopped fuckin with friends that couldn't hold their liquor...thats just drama waitin to happen. People who get drunk and fight all the time means they have issues that need to get dealt with when they are sober.

Secondly, you shouldnt HAVE to firght any loved ones for ANY reason....thats ehy they are considered LOVED ONES. You are supposed to fight your ENEMIES. I have NEVER got into a fith with a friend or family member to the point of fistacuffs. If had to, then we werent friends, period.

Thirdly, i have been in a position where a friend made a stupid drunk mistake. I told them to get their act together or fuck off. Its a wrap. I literally have about 3-4 people i care to even hang out with on a routine basis, because they are mature adults that can handle their alcohol and don't delve into drama filled nights of drunkenness.

Just give him another shot and see what happens. If something similar happens again, tell him to fuck off and move on with your life.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I just read the thread..... How come you came on the siccness to see how you should react... why didnt you just react then..

Sep 17, 2007
first bro...you need to stop being a Vaginal Walrus.

second he's drunk. they fell easy. just put the hands on him and he'll respect you more and think before he tried to punk you. if he's that sorry, tell him to smoke you out. at least before he chokes you out. Sounds like a good time to make up and drink a beer together. but then again i guess he might repeat his actions once again.

liquor changes people drasticlly, my one homeboy be hella cool and calm, soon as he gets some beer or liqour up in him. he be slappin the lil homies around and hittin on them and shit. its funny but you know shit gets outta hand when it becomes a habbit.

bottom line, just smack that motha fucka back. cuz he'll keep punkin you if you let him.