How do I ball on Minimum Wage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
if you work at a food place or retail store. get the total for the person collect their money and give them back their change (this requires some math) and if they cant see the regigster (ie resturants or pizza places) go back and edit their receipt and give them a 5 dollar off coupon. do this 2-3 times a day for your work week and you can come up on 80 dollars or so. and they wont know its missing becuase its a coupon so its deducted from the daily totals.

if you work at a minium wage place there is loads of ways to work your system you just gotta be smarter then it.

or clock in 10 minutes early and leave ten minutes later. thats 20 minutes a day and 3 times thats an extra hour. so another 5 bucks in your pocket.

Mar 12, 2005
Wait in the bushes and jack some dealer... But im getting the vibe that you a white boy so go to photobucket.com type in "MONEY" and paste pics of money on your page N there you go...................spray yo self after
HAHAHAHA!

Construction, I hated it but it's good money, not worth the hurt tho LOL! STAY AWAY from retail! LOL

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
APPLE IS HIRING IN SF? hook me up with a job

im tryna move back to SF in the next few months and i need a full time

just gotta pay better than this job tho

fuck 12 bucks...any other jobs ?
all apple stores are hiring...EVERY retail store in america is probably hiring. its holiday time. but i work at the one in walnut creek.

and gas one, they START at $12.50 an hour if you have no experience. im an assistant store manager, i make over $23 an hour.

Apr 29, 2006
you can sell your sperm, blood, plasma and all types of other shit you got in your body. There must be all types of shit that people are willing to buy out of you. only negative is that in a few years youre gonna be walkin down the street and see a little motherfucker that looks just like you.