How did the

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Damn I was just about to make this thread

I went to the Quik show Friday night(which was the worst Quik show I've ever been to)

I'm going to the Lynch show on Saturday is anybody else?

Aug 15, 2002
Doors were supposed to to open at 8 and the show at 9...quik was literally sitting on his tour bus in front of 4th and B at like 745...he finally went in at 8...doors didnt open til like 845...kinda cool as we got to see quik do his soundcheck for a few minutes...WAY too many opening acts and some of them shouldn't even be on stage yet...basically they had so many opening acts that Quik didn't get on stage til around 1215...they were having audio problems so he kept going in and out of his set...dude MAYBE did 5 of his songs...sang prince when doves cry...played rock with you by michael jackson...then was done as he said he's passed curfew so he just sat on stage with the band playing random jazz songs and shit...had we gotten a normal length quik show it wouldn't have been as bad but NO CEO way oversold the amount of opening acts in the time they had allotted for the show

i felt bad for the very last group because people just straight booed the shit out of them cuz after 6 or 7 opening acts and its passed midnight fools were not tryin to hear anything BUT Quik

May 6, 2009
Doors were supposed to to open at 8 and the show at 9...quik was literally sitting on his tour bus in front of 4th and B at like 745...he finally went in at 8...doors didnt open til like 845...kinda cool as we got to see quik do his soundcheck for a few minutes...WAY too many opening acts and some of them shouldn't even be on stage yet...basically they had so many opening acts that Quik didn't get on stage til around 1215...they were having audio problems so he kept going in and out of his set...dude MAYBE did 5 of his songs...sang prince when doves cry...played rock with you by michael jackson...then was done as he said he's passed curfew so he just sat on stage with the band playing random jazz songs and shit...had we gotten a normal length quik show it wouldn't have been as bad but NO CEO way oversold the amount of opening acts in the time they had allotted for the show

i felt bad for the very last group because people just straight booed the shit out of them cuz after 6 or 7 opening acts and its passed midnight fools were not tryin to hear anything BUT Quik
Damn. Yea that's why I don't get to 4th and B before 10:30-11pm EVER. Most of the times I've been the main act doesn't go in until around midnight. Usually are some people opening that are absolutely terrible. That sucks about the audio problems though, never seen that.

Dec 25, 2003
After been hearin all this regarding the 4th & B; that got me skeptical for the Tech show goin down there... He should stick wit HOB but Im for sure am gonna go see Lynch & his camp this sat... Im all stoked for this......

Aug 15, 2002
Yeah I'm hyped about the Lynch show...I head back to Japan on Monday I set it up so I could hit the Lynch show before I left

I'm hoping no shit pops off there might not be the type of crowd

Jun 26, 2008
Nipsey show was cool. Had to make it to this one since he was a no show last month at the paid dues fest. Like most of yall know, dont show up to 4th and b until 10-12, always the same thing, gang of opening acts, Nipsey got on stage sometime after 12 and rocked most of the marathon along wit a couple other older songs. There was a little fight in the middle of the crowd, and the sound was a little fucked up and loud, wish he woulda played "I dont give a fuck" or "Rose Clique", but overall Cool. Oh yeah good turnout as well, 10x more people than the last "Jacka/Yukmouth" show here.