How did Kafhani get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
What makes you think dude is big? Cause you heard him on the radio??? That doesn't make you big......... All you gotta do is give the radio station money and they'll play yo shit!!! You pay to play!! His record sales are low!!! I know him personally!!! Plus it's all politics, his manager works at the radio station so that makes it even easier!!!

Jan 19, 2006
What makes you think dude is big? Cause you heard him on the radio??? That doesn't make you big......... All you gotta do is give the radio station money and they'll play yo shit!!! You pay to play!! His record sales are low!!! I know him personally!!! Plus it's all politics, his manager works at the radio station so that makes it even easier!!!

His manager don't work at no radio station!!!!!

Jul 20, 2010
@AP9 DONT KNOW IF YOU MENT TO COME OFF LIKE THAT BUT IT CAME OUT A LIL HOSTILE

KAFANI AINT MY FAVORITE RAPPER NOT EVEN ON MY TOP 100 LOL BUT SHIT I STAY IN OAKLAND I ALWAYS SEE HIS VAN AROUND HE GOT A GREAT INVESTOR BUT HE DOESNT BE GETTING AS MUCH RADIO PLAY AS YOU GUYS MAKE IT SEEM SHIT TRUTHFULLY I CANT NAME ONE OF HIS SONGS BUT HE TRY AN MAKE A PRESENCE

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
@AP9 DONT KNOW IF YOU MENT TO COME OFF LIKE THAT BUT IT CAME OUT A LIL HOSTILE

KAFANI AINT MY FAVORITE RAPPER NOT EVEN ON MY TOP 100 LOL BUT SHIT I STAY IN OAKLAND I ALWAYS SEE HIS VAN AROUND HE GOT A GREAT INVESTOR BUT HE DOESNT BE GETTING AS MUCH RADIO PLAY AS YOU GUYS MAKE IT SEEM SHIT TRUTHFULLY I CANT NAME ONE OF HIS SONGS BUT HE TRY AN MAKE A PRESENCE
First of all that's my nigga and it was never hostile!! I'm the one who put they first album out ..... Baby Face Assassins.....and I'm on a few songs!! I know what goes on personally cause that's my peoples but he ain't big as they talken and neither am I!!! He invests himself.... He has no investor!!! Trust that!! He's a young hustler and knows how to get it!!

Apr 25, 2002
the lulz are strong in this thread lollllollllllllllllllllll

but on a serious note, kafani is doin it, payola spalola who gives a fuck at this point, the game is a joke. gotta do what you gotta do.