HOW COME/WHY E-40 album GOT LEAKED ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
The General said:
I've always wondered how do albumz get leaked?
By da way 40 Water is out in Sac on da radio, and they playin every record from da album, and dat shit slap all da way through.
read the last few replies on the first page, they explained.

Apr 25, 2004
The album leaked late as hell anyway which is a good thing. I know some albums Like that Juvenile got leaked but when the real deal came out it had a couple different songs on it. Some artist leak they shit on purpose. Ludacris has a new album called Release Therapy due in the spring but if you go try and download it......all the tracks are from the DTP album.

Feb 17, 2006
i feel yall niggas like a big booty...shit i pre-ordered my shit last week from best buy even though i done heard dman near all da album...but realz yay niggaz gon cuff da album regardless of whether or not da shit ben leaked

Feb 10, 2006
We're lucky, WB did a good job for not leaking the album two weeks, other artist albums get leak like 2-3 weeks before release date.

Feb 1, 2005
FaShigadahl said:
people get the album early because its on a major label with wide distribution and therefore has to start being printed a week or two before its release date. people work at the printing places and can snatch the cd, they can work in shipping and just open the box and take out a cd, sometimes the record companies send out advances for reviews and to build hype......but most of the time when an album leaks early its from someone in the music industry.
yup..

Feb 27, 2006
go to any street show location and get da real thing. Frisco (in south city), Vallejo, or Oakland. i copped it yesterday. $16 wit no tax. expensive but fuck it i got it b4 hella otha ppl, well da real thing.

Jul 10, 2005
wtf@ people won't buy it. i d/led the cd yet i kno im still gonna buy it. i even told y'all imma take a pic holdin it wit the reciept. iunno when imma cop it cause lately i been broke but i will get it before the month of march is over

Nov 21, 2005
I'm not even burning this shit let alone buying it. When E-40 puts out an album on the level of quinn's, messy's, c-bo killa tay album, ill buy it.

HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY, jessus all these hyphy album sound the fucking same and every track is damn near bout the same shit.

Dec 9, 2005
Raiders760 said:
I'm not even burning this shit let alone buying it. When E-40 puts out an album on the level of quinn's, messy's, c-bo killa tay album, ill buy it.

HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY, jessus all these hyphy album sound the fucking same and every track is damn near bout the same shit.

Yet you take the time to post a reply in a THREAD DEDICATED TO IT...

[sarcasm]You're a Genius ![/sarcasm]