HOW COME/WHY E-40 album GOT LEAKED ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
we should buy this album/support the bay...but niggaz got all them tracks from the internet now and im sure half of them won`t buy it in original

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
um albums always get leaked somehow. Yes foos get the album bootlegged but the internet has been doing this for many years now. It seems that the people who download shit wouldn't really buy shit in the first place. If they really know what's up this is a very important time for the Bay blowing up so they need to go buy 40's album.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I feel the same way you do, Ronnie. That album bein leaked to the internet could be devastating to record sales. Hopefully everyone yappin about TBIB will actually step it up and buy this album. I know I am.

Nov 1, 2005
Every album gets leaked about a week before release, cuz thats when the stores start to get them in, u just can't stop it - u just delay it as long as possible. most people are still gonna cop the real deal

Oct 19, 2004
people get the album early because its on a major label with wide distribution and therefore has to start being printed a week or two before its release date. people work at the printing places and can snatch the cd, they can work in shipping and just open the box and take out a cd, sometimes the record companies send out advances for reviews and to build hype......but most of the time when an album leaks early its from someone in the music industry.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
yeah fo real, i know i got shit that aint commin out for a few months, some new equipto, vital, mac dre, and others but im not leakin it for tha sake of my homies album sales.